Stark

Default Better Be Red Than Dead

I give up. It's too late for me. But I'm going to insist that my son
and his wife get born again. Heck, it's good for business. And if
Armagedon has begun and it's gonna end Christians versus Muslims, then
I want to move to one of those states that has nothing but the vote. I
don't really believe they'll get the Rapture either--God seems to
prefer the devils; but then I'm not really sure what the Rapture is.
I heard somewhere that if you're on the Rapture for more than four
hours, you ought to see your doctor.
Ranee Mueller

Just out of curiousity, have you ever posted anything about food here?

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove Do Not and Spam to email

See my Blog at: http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

PENMART01

>Ranee Mueller writes:
>
>Just out of curiousity, have you ever posted anything about food here?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever considered quoting to whom you are
refering?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Ranee Mueller writes:
>
>Just out of curiousity, have you ever posted anything about food here?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever considered quoting to whom you are
refering?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

Stark

In article >,
Ranee Mueller > wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, have you ever posted anything about food here?
>
> Regards,
> Ranee

Yeah, but I've sort of lost my appetite. I'll get it back, but as an
only once-born and bred Southerner I'm going to have to give up grits.