Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Group for Automated Espresso Machines

I just created a Yahoo group for those of us who use full automated
espresso machines. We seem to be a rather small subset of coffee
drinkers so I figured I'd see who else was like-minded. Ours is a
Gaggia Syncrony - we actually own two of them (long story, I'll spare
you).

Thanks, and please pass the word.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 24, 10:55*am, "Steve Freides" > wrote:
> I just created a Yahoo group for those of us who use full automated
> espresso machines. *We seem to be a rather small subset of coffee
> drinkers so I figured I'd see who else was like-minded. *Ours is a
> Gaggia Syncrony - we actually own two of them (long story, I'll spare
> you).

> Thanks, and please pass the word.
>
> -S-

Boy, I bet the excite will be overwhelming!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Freides wrote:
> I just created a Yahoo group for those of us who use full automated
> espresso machines. We seem to be a rather small subset of coffee
> drinkers so I figured I'd see who else was like-minded. Ours is a
> Gaggia Syncrony - we actually own two of them (long story, I'll spare
> you).

> Thanks, and please pass the word.
>
> -S-

I have been corrected - my new group is for owners of superauto, not
fully auto, espresso machines. I hadn't realized there was a
difference. The group name, however, is correct.

-S-

Group for Automated Espresso Machine users Steve Freides[_2_] Coffee 0 24-01-2013 07:57 PM
Espresso Machines lockjaw Coffee 1 06-03-2008 08:25 PM
Espresso Machines lockjaw Cooking Equipment 0 06-03-2008 03:58 AM
Types of Espresso Machines 33223 Coffee 0 09-11-2007 03:39 PM
Espresso Machines Charles Turner Coffee 11 16-12-2006 01:03 AM