Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chocolate Pumpkin Marble Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze

Made this for last night's dessert:

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...psf1fe9bcb.jpg

Wasn't sure the combination of pumpkin and chocolate would be good,
but it turned out to be quite so!

The recipe:

http://backtothecuttingboard.com/des...n-marble-cake/

--
Silvar Beitel
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Silvar Beitelwrote:

>Made this for last night's dessert:
>http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/...psf1fe9bcb.jpg
>Wasn't sure the combination of pumpkin and chocolate would be good,
>but it turned out to be quite so!

Name something that doesn't taste better with chocolate...

>The recipe:
>http://backtothecuttingboard.com/des...n-marble-cake/

Looks wonderful!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 12, 12:59*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Silvar Beitelwrote:
>
> >Made this for last night's dessert:
> >http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/.../RFC/IMG_0703_...
> >Wasn't sure the combination of pumpkin and chocolate would be good,
> >but it turned out to be quite so!

> Name something that doesn't taste better with chocolate...
>
> >The recipe:
> >http://backtothecuttingboard.com/des...n-marble-cake/

> Looks wonderful!

I was scrounging in the pantry and came across the big tub labeled
"Specialty Baking." Found our 60s-vintage bundt pan in it, which
looks exactly like the one on this page:

http://www.justonedonna.com/2012/01/...undt-cake.html

And of course I used our good old beige and brown Sunbeam MixMaster.
And wore an old flowery print apron that belonged to my mother-in-law.

Mrs. Beitel wandered into the kitchen while I was making it and said,
"Oh, look! It's June Cleaver!" :-)

--
Silvar Beitel