FoodBanter.com

-   -   How to cook books (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/422055-how-cook-books.html)

Catfood Chef 31-12-2012 09:13 PM

How to cook books

I know Christopher Columbus and crew boil their belts. ut I have heard alot of Americans cook books and become very succesful.
I would like to know what special nutrients are involved to become so energetic and godlike?
How do you cook books?

TIA

Tommy Joe 02-01-2013 02:15 AM

How to cook books

On Dec 31 2012, 4:13*pm, Catfood Chef > wrote:

> How do you cook books?

I do it once a year, the day before New Years. I drag my old
American Nazi uniform out of the closet and take all the books I read
that year (yes, I read them now and then), and put them in a huge pile
and douse them with some lighter fluid to get it going. It's an open
affair, everyone is welcome - but despite my invitations since I began
burning my books 15 years ago I have not had a single person show up
to join in the celebration. I guess they're afraid of what others
will think. Cowards. By the way, I don't burn the books because I'm
against them - after all, I did read them. I burn them because I
don't want others to read what I have read and to become so much like
me that I begin to see myself as them and begin to hate myself so much
I wind up killing myself. I burn the books because I'm done with
them, and what is done is done - it's in the past. And with me baby,
it's all about the future.

TJ

Catfood Chef 02-01-2013 02:28 AM

How to cook books

That burning books you stupid ****. You most likely voted for a Bush. You deserve to be beaten to death. Bring the war home to exterminate the christian jew cop government. This is the way of the future. God is a piece of shit.

Tommy Joe 03-01-2013 06:48 AM

How to cook books

On Jan 1, 9:28*pm, Catfood Chef > wrote:

> That burning books you stupid ****. You most likely voted for a Bush. You deserve to be beaten to death. Bring the war home to exterminate the christian jew cop government. This is the way of the future. God is a piece of shit.

Who's going to do the beating? You? What are you going to do,
beat me to death with a big sloppy catfish? No, I did not vote for
Bush. I have never voted in my life. Voting is for really stupid
people. You deserve to be slivered to death by a whip with fish hooks
attached to the end. Snap, and into your flesh the big barbs
descend. Then with a mighty pull like Ahab hooking Moby Dick I yank
the hooks out of your flesh, tearing away sinew and bone, repeatedly
cracking the whip into your body till all your flesh has been removed
and you're nothing but a standing skeleton. Then I will write a book
about the event and burn it along with your body which will serve as a
bonfire for a catfish meal for me and my friends, of which I have
plenty in case you think you can handle me alone.

TJ

pltrgyst[_2_] 03-01-2013 02:00 PM

How to cook books

On 1/3/13 1:48 AM, Tommy Joe wrote:
> .... I have never voted in my life. Voting is for really stupid
> people.

Ah, thank you for self-identifying. {plonk}

-- Larry

Joie McDonalds 08-05-2021 03:40 AM

How to cook books

Catfood Chef wrote:

> How to cook books
>
> I know Christopher Columbus and crew boil their belts. ut I have
> heard alot of Americans cook books and become very succesful. I
> would like to know what special nutrients are involved to become so
> energetic and godlike? How do you cook books?
>
> TIA

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net