Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christmas Breakfast?

On Dec 23, 1:07*pm, Christine Dabney > wrote:
> Heya all,
>
> Christmas breakfast. *Do you fix a special Christmas breakfast? *What
> is it and what will it be this year, if you do one?

For years, we visited my young aunt the day after Christmas for a late
breakfast. She tried making different things for a while, but finally
settled on strata, with eggs and cheese and spiral sliced ham left
over from Christmas dinner, served with crusty rolls with butter and
jam. The appetizer was bloody Marys, stiff enough to stand by
themselves.