Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Snacks for breastfeeding Moms: Honey Flapjacks

Hello everyone,

Here's my favorite snack; gooey, chewy and simple, especially for new moms. If you're diabetic, then this one suits you too (my wife's a diabetic, and it helped her a lot).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgR_k5d8oUU

Enjoy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Shahriyar Mansouri" > wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> Here's my favorite snack; gooey, chewy and simple, especially for new
> moms. If you're diabetic, then this one suits you too (my wife's a
> diabetic, and it helped her a lot).

<link snipped>

Why in the world would anything with honey be good for diabetics? It's not.
And why would flapjacks be good for anyone?