Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PICs: Coffee Yoghurt

Our *absolute* favourite at the moment. They also have other good
varieties, such as Mango, Banana, and Passionfruit. One that I don't like
but the SO does, is Lemon Myrtle and macadamia.......

http://tinypic.com/m/fnxqq1/3

http://tinypic.com/m/fnxqq0/3

http://tinypic.com/m/fnxqpz/3

--
Peter
Brisbane

To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one.
It is rather and endless struggle
that will go on to the very last moment of our lives.
Nobody is born a warrior,in exactly the same way that
nobody is born an average man.
We have to make ourselves into one or the other.
A warrior must only take care that his spirit is not broken.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING: Cea :-) PICs: Coffee Yoghurt

Another great use for coffee :-)

"I'm back" > wrote in
:

--
Peter
Brisbane
Australia

To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one.
It is rather and endless struggle
that will go on to the very last moment of our lives.
Nobody is born a warrior,in exactly the same way that
nobody is born an average man.
We have to make ourselves into one or the other.
A warrior must only take care that his spirit is not broken.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 03:27:34 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back" >
wrote:

>Another great use for coffee :-)

Looks good to me. Wonder in the list of ingredients what "coffee
essence" might be. Yummy photographs, none the less. Thanks!

aloha,
Cea

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pure kona > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 03:27:34 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back" >
> wrote:
>
>>Another great use for coffee :-)
>>

> Looks good to me. Wonder in the list of ingredients what "coffee
> essence" might be. Yummy photographs, none the less. Thanks!
>
> aloha,
> Cea

No sweat.

Samesame, I've been thinking (and nutting over with yoghurt makers in
Tas) about the 'essence' thing.

The only thing I could come up with (ATM) is this.......

http://www.bushellscoffee.com.au/range/essence.asp

*FANTASTIC* yoghurt, but :-)

--
Peter
Brisbane
Australia

To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one.
It is rather and endless struggle
that will go on to the very last moment of our lives.
Nobody is born a warrior,in exactly the same way that
nobody is born an average man.
We have to make ourselves into one or the other.
A warrior must only take care that his spirit is not broken.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> Our *absolute* favourite at the moment. They also have other good
>> varieties, such as Mango, Banana, and Passionfruit. One that I don't
>> like but the SO does, is Lemon Myrtle and macadamia.......
>>

>> http://tinypic.com/m/fnxqq1/3
>>

>> http://tinypic.com/m/fnxqq0/3

Was it really necessary to post two pictures of what clearly depicts
newborn nappy poop? Could have at least layered it with cookies,
whipped cream, and topped with a cherry in a parfeit flute. You got
no Kuthe! lol

Senior Member

Thanks for the idea & awesome pics!
Posted to rec.food.cooking