FoodBanter.com

-   -   Monsanto helps the corporate bottom line, but not our bodies (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/420650-monsanto-helps-corporate-bottom.html)

sf[_9_] 24-10-2012 05:32 AM

Monsanto helps the corporate bottom line, but not our bodies

Grrrr. To make matters even worse, cities (like mine) are violating
their own rules about the use of herbicides like Roundup.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...1023_DNL_art_1

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Janet Bostwick 24-10-2012 05:51 AM

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:32:07 -0700, sf > wrote:

>Grrrr. To make matters even worse, cities (like mine) are violating
>their own rules about the use of herbicides like Roundup.
>http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...1023_DNL_art_1

Gosh, that's cheery news. No real surprise though. Too much apathy.
Janet US

Julie Bove[_2_] 24-10-2012 05:58 AM

"sf" > wrote in message

> Grrrr. To make matters even worse, cities (like mine) are violating
> their own rules about the use of herbicides like Roundup.
> http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...1023_DNL_art_1
>
> --
> I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Yep.