Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do not call

On 16/10/2012 10:47 AM, Doug Freyburger wrote:

>> Chances are that when you bought something from Dr. Leonards, in the
>> fine print they assumed permission to call you.

> It gives them permission to call you until you tell them to put you on
> their do-not-call list. Doing business once estalishes an exception to
> the general list. Telling them on a call revokes that exception. This
> process has worked for me.

What a coincidence. Just as I was reading your comment about dong
business with someone once establishing an exception, the phone rang. It
was someone from the theatre we went to on the weekend. She asked to
speak to my wife and when I said she wasn't here right now the woman
said that she was calling from Mervish productions and that she would
call another time and quickly hung up. Since we now have that previous
business relationship, it is not a violation of the DNC.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> The parent company for Dr. Leonards I think also owns Amerimark, Anthony
> Richards, Beauty Boutique, Essentials, Healthy Living, Windsor,
> Complements, and I think Taylor Gifts which is also connected to Get
> Organized.

That explains it then, I did order sandals from AR not too long ago.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "sf" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:58:24 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I won't do that. I just think that is so very rude. When people
>>> routinely
>>> do that, I just won't call them any more. I don't have time to play
>>> that
>>> game of leaving a message and waiting for them to call me back.

>> That's life. People who screen their calls will pick up if they want
>> to talk to you. If they're not home, you won't hear from them anyway.
>>
>> --
>> I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
>>
>> *********************
>> Exactly. If the person leaving a message is someone I want to talk to,
>> I'll pick up.
>>
>> Sometimes it's someone I would like to talk to but I'm in the middle of
>> something. No big deal to call them back when I'm not busy. It's not
>> rude, it's reality.

> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing
> that.

Well, yeah...but a home phone is for the convenience of the person paying
for it, so it makes sense for a person to call back when it's convenient for
them to talk IMO.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "sf" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:58:24 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I won't do that. I just think that is so very rude. When people
>>> routinely
>>> do that, I just won't call them any more. I don't have time to play
>>> that
>>> game of leaving a message and waiting for them to call me back.

>> That's life. People who screen their calls will pick up if they want
>> to talk to you. If they're not home, you won't hear from them anyway.
>>
>> --
>> I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
>>
>> *********************
>> Exactly. If the person leaving a message is someone I want to talk to,
>> I'll pick up.
>>
>> Sometimes it's someone I would like to talk to but I'm in the middle of
>> something. No big deal to call them back when I'm not busy. It's not
>> rude, it's reality.

> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing
> that.

Well, yeah...but a home phone is for the convenience of the person paying
for it, so it makes sense for a person to call back when it's convenient for
them to talk IMO.

Cheri

***********
Thank you, Cheri! I may not feel like talking on the phone. It's not like
having voicemail or an answering machine is inconveniencing the caller. The
caller may well be inconveniencing any one of us on the ng when, say,
calling while we're in the shower? Just put dinner on the table? Callers
don't *have* to leave a message if they don't want to. If they're friends
they'll leave a message and we'll call them back. Flip side, we don't have
to return calls simply because someone left a message. Heh.

Jill

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 06:58:24 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> > "sf" wrote in message ...
> >
> > On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:58:24 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> I won't do that. I just think that is so very rude. When people
> >> routinely
> >> do that, I just won't call them any more. I don't have time to play that
> >> game of leaving a message and waiting for them to call me back.

> > That's life. People who screen their calls will pick up if they want
> > to talk to you. If they're not home, you won't hear from them anyway.
> >
> > --
> > I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
> >
> > *********************
> > Exactly. If the person leaving a message is someone I want to talk to,
> > I'll pick up.
> >
> > Sometimes it's someone I would like to talk to but I'm in the middle of
> > something. No big deal to call them back when I'm not busy. It's not
> > rude, it's reality.

> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing that.

You consider that rude?

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/10/2012 2:01 PM, sf wrote:

>> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
>> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
>> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing that.
>>

> You consider that rude?

I considerate rude. I know people who monitor their answering machines
to decide if they are going to answer or not. My SiL used to do that.
Our response was not to call and when she brought up the fact that we
never call her anymore more we told her we didn't bother because she
never answers. If she is only going to call back when it is convenient
for her to talk then she can just call us when she wants. She now
answers the phone when we call.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 16/10/2012 2:01 PM, sf wrote:
>
>>> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
>>> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
>>> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing
>>> that.
>>>

>> You consider that rude?
>>

> I considerate rude. I know people who monitor their answering machines to
> decide if they are going to answer or not. My SiL used to do that. Our
> response was not to call and when she brought up the fact that we never
> call her anymore more we told her we didn't bother because she never
> answers. If she is only going to call back when it is convenient for her
> to talk then she can just call us when she wants. She now answers the
> phone when we call.

If I was her, I would only call when I wanted to, if you didn't answer...I
would assume you were busy or didn't feel like talking at the moment, but I
wouldn't get *huffy* about it. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pico Rico wrote:
> "Doug Freyburger" > wrote:
>
>> It gives them permission to call you until you tell them to put you on
>> their do-not-call list. Doing business once estalishes an exception to
>> the general list. Telling them on a call revokes that exception. This
>> process has worked for me.

> but when you tell them, they MIGHT make a note in their computer.

How the rules are supposed to work is not the same as what actually
happens. The complaint process through the FTC is toothless.

> But the
> call list is sold by someone else, and they do not learn of your wishes.

It is very rare for my phone to ring for a commercial call with a
company I have not done business with. I thought that was because of
the do not call list. Perhaps I'm luckier than others when it comes to
unsolicited calls. Perhaps callers have an irritation detector that
only calls people who will be irritated. ;;^)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/16/2012 3:45 PM, Doug Freyburger wrote:

> It is very rare for my phone to ring for a commercial call with a
> company I have not done business with. I thought that was because of
> the do not call list. Perhaps I'm luckier than others when it comes to
> unsolicited calls. Perhaps callers have an irritation detector that
> only calls people who will be irritated. ;;^)

The genuine (not scams) companies that consistently violate the DNC in
my area are local home repair/remodeling companies. I was sympathetic
to their need for work during the recession, so I didn't make an issue
out of it for the past few years. But now that people are back to
buying homes and spending money, I let their solicitors have it for
violating the DNC. There's only so many times you can get pitched
before losing your temper.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/15/2012 10:44 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message
>
> No. Some people simply do not answer their phones. They want you to leave
> a message and then they will call back. People have told me this. I won't
> call them. Unless I have to. My Drs. assistant hardly ever answers her
> phone. She did answer once. I kind of have to talk to her so I have to
> leave a message. But there are times when I really need to get a hold of
> her ASAP and she takes two days to get back to me. That's not good.

That's how businesses - including the medical profession - deal with
persons who have a history about persistently demanding immediate
attention for non-urgent reasons. It's the boy who cried wolf
syndrome. Once they know your game, you go to the end of the line
while they take care of people who really need help asap.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/15/2012 9:52 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> Anyway... I only have caller I.D. on one phone in here. Maybe two but I
> never really use that phone so I don't know for sure. The I.D. isn't all
> that great. The other day it just said, "Bothell" and it was from my local
> pharmacy. A call I really did want and need.

That's up to you to fix by adding all your important contacts to your
phone's address book. When that number matches the number in the
address book, the caller ID will display whatever name _you_ gave to
that contact in the address book entry. If it's really important to
you, you'll do it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/14/2012 4:07 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> That's sort of like pressing the button for the cross walk signal,
> except those sometimes work.

They always work, you just don't understand how they're designed to
work. Pressing the button doesn't command the signal to turn on the
Walk light RIGHT NOW, it tells it to turn on the Walk light when the
signal next cycles to giving that direction the green light. So it all
depends on timing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> "sf" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:58:24 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I won't do that. I just think that is so very rude. When people
>>> routinely
>>> do that, I just won't call them any more. I don't have time to play
>>> that
>>> game of leaving a message and waiting for them to call me back.

>> That's life. People who screen their calls will pick up if they want
>> to talk to you. If they're not home, you won't hear from them anyway.
>>
>> --
>> I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
>>
>> *********************
>> Exactly. If the person leaving a message is someone I want to talk to,
>> I'll pick up.
>>
>> Sometimes it's someone I would like to talk to but I'm in the middle of
>> something. No big deal to call them back when I'm not busy. It's not
>> rude, it's reality.

> That's not always true. I have had people tell me they never answer the
> phone. They always let the answering machine take it and then they make
> their calls back at a certain hour that they have set aside for doing
> that.
> **************
>
> So? You can't dictate when someone else might want to talk on the phone.
> Either answer your phone or don't; it's no skin off my nose.

My point was if they do that, *I* won't call them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/10/2012 5:10 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

>> No. Some people simply do not answer their phones. They want you to
>> leave
>> a message and then they will call back. People have told me this. I
>> won't
>> call them. Unless I have to. My Drs. assistant hardly ever answers her
>> phone. She did answer once. I kind of have to talk to her so I have to
>> leave a message. But there are times when I really need to get a hold of
>> her ASAP and she takes two days to get back to me. That's not good.

> That's how businesses - including the medical profession - deal with
> persons who have a history about persistently demanding immediate
> attention for non-urgent reasons. It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome.
> Once they know your game, you go to the end of the line while they take
> care of people who really need help asap.

Yep, when you have frequent emergencies that tend to be minor problems,
they stop taking you seriously. It was about two years ago that my wife
called doctor's office because she knew that I was worried about my
condition and she wanted them to move my appointment up. She pointed out
that I was rarely sick and only saw the doctor if I had a problem. The
nurse found an appointment for me a couple days later. I saw an
cardiologist two days after that and had an angiogram booked for two
weeks after that. Things went bad in the angiogram and I ended up with
emergency heart surgery. When I call they get back to me,

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/10/2012 5:18 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
> On 10/14/2012 4:07 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> That's sort of like pressing the button for the cross walk signal,
>> except those sometimes work.

> They always work, you just don't understand how they're designed to
> work. Pressing the button doesn't command the signal to turn on the Walk
> light RIGHT NOW, it tells it to turn on the Walk light when the signal
> next cycles to giving that direction the green light. So it all depends
> on timing.

It depends on the location. Some of them do change the lights almost
right away. Others....... not so much.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:53:39 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> I considerate rude. I know people who monitor their answering machines
> to decide if they are going to answer or not. My SiL used to do that.
> Our response was not to call and when she brought up the fact that we
> never call her anymore more we told her we didn't bother because she
> never answers. If she is only going to call back when it is convenient
> for her to talk then she can just call us when she wants. She now
> answers the phone when we call.

I would have done the opposite and just called when *I* want to talk.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:58:49 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

> Flip side, we don't have
> to return calls simply because someone left a message. Heh

I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/16/2012 12:46 PM, Cheri wrote:

> Well, yeah...but a home phone is for the convenience of the person
> paying for it, so it makes sense for a person to call back when it's
> convenient for them to talk IMO.

Things have gotten so complicated from days of yore. lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/17/2012 12:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:19:55 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
>> the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
>> all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.

> Yet you wondered why so many people send text messages. Then you're
> guaranteed they won't answer the phone - no niceties required.
>
> Now you know.

I never knew so many people don't like other people before reading this
thread.

Inconsiderate to call, inconsiderate to leave/not leave a message,
inconsiderate to call when it isn't convenient for the person being
called, etc. It's very interesting yet strange to me. Then again, I'm
pretty much a loner so I didn't know so many people here think like loners.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> On 10/17/2012 12:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:19:55 -0700, sf wrote:
>>
>>> I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
>>> the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
>>> all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.

>> Yet you wondered why so many people send text messages. Then you're
>> guaranteed they won't answer the phone - no niceties required.
>>
>> Now you know.
>>

> I never knew so many people don't like other people before reading this
> thread.
>
> Inconsiderate to call, inconsiderate to leave/not leave a message,
> inconsiderate to call when it isn't convenient for the person being
> called, etc. It's very interesting yet strange to me. Then again, I'm
> pretty much a loner so I didn't know so many people here think like
> loners.

Personally I prefer e-mails. For a variety of reasons. But then there are
those few times when my e-mail isn't working. Mostly in the middle of the
danged night which is when I am on my computer.

I HATE text messages but more and more businesses are contacting people that
way. One reason I hate them so badly is that the way my phone is designed,
they supersede anything else I am trying to do. Once I had to pull over and
dial 911 because of what appeared to be a crazed man with a death wish
riding his bike through traffic going the wrong way. It is illegal to use a
phone while driving here. Not that I could do it because when I am driving
I seem to need most if not all of my attention focused on that.

Well as luck would have it, my husband decided to send me a lot of text
messages right then. I have asked him not to do this. I don't mind an
important message because...well...it is important. But his messages rarely
ever are. Often they are just silly one word messages. And I had to sit
there as message after message came in, unable to dial 911. Yes, perhaps a
fault of my phone. I think the phone is a couple of years old and no doubt
they no longer make it. Also, the text messages just seem to run my phone
battery right down.

Another reason I dislike the text messages is that I go to places where cell
phone use is prohibited. Like the Drs.office and the dance studio. Yes, I
know I could just shut off the phone like I would do at the movies. But
once in a while I am expecting an important call. Like from a Dr. So I
leave the phone on and can then excuse myself if I need to. But then I get
the idiotic text messages and either people have to listen to my phone going
off or I have to shut it off.

I really truly hate cell phones! I only got one to use for emergencies.
And it is indeed handy for that. Especially since these days pay phones are
few and far between. And I really wish that people who did contact me via
my cell phone would do so only when it is very important and/or they have to
get a hold of me right away. Because most of the time when it rings, I am
unable to answer it. I am either driving, or attempting to check out at a
store or in some area where it is so loud I can't possibly hear what they
are saying.

But... I do realize that more and more people are giving up their landlines
and going strictly cell. My husband is such. Except for when he is here of
course but he only gives out his cell number. So usually when people call
our landline, it's not for him. Exception being those charities that called
recently. So... Blah.

I guess it beats the days when people had no other forms of communication
except for letters, carrier pigeons, telegraphs or calling cards left at the
door.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> Well as luck would have it, my husband decided to send me a
>> lot of text messages right then. I have asked him not to
>> do this.

> Julie,
>
> I don't pay for SMS. I get five free a month. AT&T sends me
> free text messages for bill is now due and pay confirmation.

I don't know what SMS is. We used to have to pay per text whether received
or sent. I kept complaining to my husband about this. Because he was the
one sending the silly texts. He then got unlimited texting.

> Since I can speak faster than SMS, the only useful reasons
> are if you don't want to be overheard (in class? Drug deals?)
> Or where the surrounding environment is so loud it IS easier
> to read rather than shout.

I don't have a Qwerty keyboard because I have no intentions of sending
texts. I can speak pretty darned fast but not everyone can understand me.
My friends are fine with it but my elderly parents do have trouble. So I
have to speak more loudly for them and even spell some things out. I can't
remember now what I was tryng to tell my dad earlier but he kept saying,
"Party? Party?" Whatever it was, wasn't a good thing. I do remember that.
And it didn't sound a thing like the word "party". Luckily my mom picked up
the phone and told him to get off of it. One of those visual things
wouldn't work for them either because they both have bad eyes. And when I
send them an e-mail they often claim that they didn't get it. I have to sit
down at their computer and show them where it is. Leaving a message on
their phone is futile as well. They rarely listen to the ones in their
house and never the ones on their cell phones because they never turn the
phones on.

> I don't use the BlueTooth ear phone/microphone that hides in
> your ear. I see people talking to themselves, not seeing the
> earbud, seems as if they're talking to a multiple personality.
> <G>

I hate the Blue Tooth! I can't tell you how many times I have thought that
the person was talking to me, or was just crazy!

In fact they had to enact the "no cell phone" policy at the dance studio
because of a woman with Blue Tooth. She sat there talking very loudly for
the better part of an hour about the hot guy that she met online and the
things that they did together...in bed and out of bed! Seriously! Her
teenaged daughter was sitting there and so were some other kids (siblings of
kids in the dance class) plus several moms. We were all giving her dirty
looks and stuff and she just ignored us!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> Well as luck would have it, my husband decided to send me a
>> lot of text messages right then. I have asked him not to
>> do this.

> I don't use the BlueTooth ear phone/microphone that hides in
> your ear. I see people talking to themselves, not seeing the
> earbud, seems as if they're talking to a multiple personality.
> <G>

I hate the Blue Tooth! I can't tell you how many times I have thought that
the person was talking to me, or was just crazy!

In fact they had to enact the "no cell phone" policy at the dance studio
because of a woman with Blue Tooth. She sat there talking very loudly for
the better part of an hour about the hot guy that she met online and the
things that they did together...in bed and out of bed! Seriously! Her
teenaged daughter was sitting there and so were some other kids (siblings of
kids in the dance class) plus several moms. We were all giving her dirty
looks and stuff and she just ignored us!

************
Screw the dirty looks. When people behave rudely I have absolutely no
problem speaking up. I'd have told her to take it outside.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" wrote in message ...

Cheryl > wrote:

> On 10/16/2012 12:46 PM, Cheri wrote:
>
>> Well, yeah...but a home phone is for the convenience of
>> the person paying for it, so it makes sense for a person
>> to call back when it's convenient for them to talk IMO.

> Things have gotten so complicated from days of yore. lol

Allow me to further complicate matters...

The only reason I keep a landline is so my security system can
dial out.
(snip "ad" for the iPhone)

Andy

***********************
Yep, I *have* to have a landline due to the security system. (I just had to
have the system repaired a couple of months ago.) The security guards at
the gate monitor the system. They get all freaked out if the system doesn't
send a signal every 12 hours indicating everything is working. They'll call
like crazy, saying it has to be fixed or I'm in violation of "the
covenants". I don't really give a rats behind about the covenants. Still,
if I hadn't had the system fixed the guards could get in trouble for not
doing their job (their boss gets copies of the transmit reports).

This system doesn't give the option of connecting via a cell phone. Just as
well since I never could get a signal on the darn thing unless I walked down
the street with it.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/10/2012 9:19 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:58:49 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>> Flip side, we don't have
>> to return calls simply because someone left a message. Heh

> I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
> the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
> all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.

Heaven forbid that we should have to be nice to people when we call them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:55:03 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 16/10/2012 9:19 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:58:49 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Flip side, we don't have
> >> to return calls simply because someone left a message. Heh

> > I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
> > the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
> > all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.
> >

> Heaven forbid that we should have to be nice to people when we call them.

Yep. Sometimes you have to talk to people when you don't feel like
talking to anyone.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 03:15:27 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On 10/17/2012 12:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:19:55 -0700, sf wrote:
> >
> >> I can't tell you how often I'm glad the other person didn't pick up
> >> the phone so I don't have to get caught up in obligatory niceties when
> >> all I wanted to do was leave a message and hang up.

> > Yet you wondered why so many people send text messages. Then you're
> > guaranteed they won't answer the phone - no niceties required.

I didn't wonder anything about text messages, assh*le.

> > Now you know.

Frankly, I don't give a damn.

> I never knew so many people don't like other people before reading this
> thread.
>
> Inconsiderate to call, inconsiderate to leave/not leave a message,
> inconsiderate to call when it isn't convenient for the person being
> called, etc. It's very interesting yet strange to me. Then again, I'm
> pretty much a loner so I didn't know so many people here think like loners.

You also now know that squirties world is so small that he thinks
everyone texts everyone else. The texting feature is turned off on my
phone. People can text me all day long and I won't be bothered.
Don't send so called messages I'm forced to pay for. Leave a voice
message or don't leave one at all. Either way is acceptable to me.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:14:32 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> Julie,
>>
>> SMS = Simple Message System or "text messaging system."

> Short Message Service.
>
>> MMS=Multimedia Message system (text AND graphic combined
>> messaging.

> Multimedia Messaging Service.
>
> The count is 0 and 2.

Okay. Oh and I just got the Disney call!