Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Green chile chicken stew

Il 11/10/2012 21:42, Chemo ha scritto:

>> With carrots, celery, a little bit of diced potato, pressed garlic,
>> cumin and salt. I'm going to make rice for the non-low carbers. It's
>> good'n hot. Everything is in but the chicken. I'm baking thighs to
>> cut up into it.
>>
>> I also picked up 11 ~2# bags of frozen chicken wing tips to last me
>> over the cold months.

> I woke up, got up and then let the dog out.

Did you bread the dog or just floured it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 2:49*pm, ViLco > wrote:
> Il 11/10/2012 21:42, Chemo ha scritto:
>
> >> With carrots, celery, a little bit of diced potato, pressed garlic,
> >> cumin and salt. *I'm going to make rice for the non-low carbers. *It's
> >> good'n hot. *Everything is in but the chicken. *I'm baking thighs to
> >> cut up into it.

> >> I also picked up 11 ~2# bags of frozen chicken wing tips to last me
> >> over the cold months.

> > I woke up, got up and then let the dog out.

> Did you bread the dog or just floured it?

Breaded, of course!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:49:41 PM UTC-4, ViLco wrote:
> Il 11/10/2012 21:42, Chemo ha scritto:
>

> >> With carrots, celery, a little bit of diced potato, pressed garlic,

> >> cumin and salt. I'm going to make rice for the non-low carbers. It's

> >> good'n hot. Everything is in but the chicken. I'm baking thighs to

> >> cut up into it.

> >> I also picked up 11 ~2# bags of frozen chicken wing tips to last me

> >> over the cold months.

> > I woke up, got up and then let the dog out.

> Did you bread the dog or just floured it?

Learn to speak, third-worlder.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 4:05*pm, wrote:

> > > I woke up, got up and then let the dog out.

> > Did you bread the dog or just floured it?

> Learn to speak, third-worlder.

Yeah, you win the bonehead award, dufus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 11, 6:05*pm, wrote:

> > > I woke up, got up and then let the dog out.

> > Did you bread the dog or just floured it?

> Learn to speak, third-worlder.

Do you even know what the terms "First, Second and Third World" even
mean?

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan wrote:

> Do you even know what the terms "First, Second and Third World" even
> mean?

Now that the Second World has disintegrated, shouldn't the Third be
promoted?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 12, 10:02*am, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Bryan wrote:
> > Do you even know what the terms "First, Second and Third World" even
> > mean?

> Now that the Second World has disintegrated, shouldn't the Third be
> promoted?

Kim Jong-un would disagree.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:26:16 PM UTC-4, Bryan wrote:
> On Oct 11, 6:05*pm, wrote:

> > > Did you bread the dog or just floured it?

> > Learn to speak, third-worlder.

> Do you even know what the terms "First, Second and Third World" even
>
> mean?
>

> --Bryan

Yes, actually I do. I was insulting him, using the slur form of the term, meaning backward and filthy. Complex stuff for a janitor, I know.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> Blow it out your ass.

LOL! I love this ng. :-D