FoodBanter.com

-   -   Kirkland Diet Cola (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/420290-kirkland-diet-cola.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 06-10-2012 08:43 AM

Kirkland Diet Cola

I finally found it today. They've had the regular cola for a while. But
not the diet. It's not bad. Certainly pretty good for the price. I will
be buying it again.

Chemo[_2_] 06-10-2012 06:09 PM

Kirkland Diet Cola

On Oct 6, 12:43*am, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> I finally found it today. *They've had the regular cola for a while. *But
> not the diet. *It's not bad. *Certainly pretty good for the price. *I will
> be buying it again.

Considering your diet, I'm surprised you'd drink that god-awful stuff.

Janet Bostwick 06-10-2012 06:13 PM

Kirkland Diet Cola

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
wrote:

>On Oct 6, 12:43*am, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> I finally found it today. *They've had the regular cola for a while. *But
>> not the diet. *It's not bad. *Certainly pretty good for the price. *I will
>> be buying it again.

>Considering your diet, I'm surprised you'd drink that god-awful stuff.

According to their magazine, Costco has not yet produced a diet cola.
Janet US

Chemo[_2_] 06-10-2012 06:39 PM

Kirkland Diet Cola

On Oct 6, 10:13*am, Janet Bostwick > wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
> wrote:
>
> >On Oct 6, 12:43 am, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> >> I finally found it today. They've had the regular cola for a while. But
> >> not the diet. It's not bad. Certainly pretty good for the price. I will
> >> be buying it again.

> >Considering your diet, I'm surprised you'd drink that god-awful stuff.

> According to their magazine, Costco has not yet produced a diet cola.
> Janet US

According to The Costco Connection....they have and it launched last
month.
http://www.costcoconnection.com/conn...209?pg=63#pg63

Janet Bostwick 06-10-2012 07:02 PM

Kirkland Diet Cola

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:39:39 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
wrote:

>On Oct 6, 10:13*am, Janet Bostwick > wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
>> wrote:

>> >Considering your diet, I'm surprised you'd drink that god-awful stuff.

>> According to their magazine, Costco has not yet produced a diet cola.
>> Janet US

>According to The Costco Connection....they have and it launched last
>month.
>http://www.costcoconnection.com/conn...209?pg=63#pg63

I read that differently than you -- I assumed that it meant it would
be out in November. my bad
Janet US

Julie Bove[_2_] 07-10-2012 01:47 AM

Kirkland Diet Cola

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Chemo >
> wrote:
>
>>On Oct 6, 12:43 am, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>> I finally found it today. They've had the regular cola for a while. But
>>> not the diet. It's not bad. Certainly pretty good for the price. I will
>>> be buying it again.

>>Considering your diet, I'm surprised you'd drink that god-awful stuff.

> According to their magazine, Costco has not yet produced a diet cola.
> Janet US

Nonsense! I first read about it in their magazine. Said it would be out in
Sept. We go there weekly. Have checked every visit since I read about it.
Got it yesterday.

David Harmon[_2_] 07-10-2012 03:28 AM

Kirkland Diet Cola

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:43:23 -0700 in rec.food.cooking, "Julie Bove"
> wrote,
>I finally found it today. They've had the regular cola for a while. But
>not the diet. It's not bad. Certainly pretty good for the price.

Price?

Julie Bove[_2_] 07-10-2012 04:58 AM

Kirkland Diet Cola

"David Harmon" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:43:23 -0700 in rec.food.cooking, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote,
>>I finally found it today. They've had the regular cola for a while. But
>>not the diet. It's not bad. Certainly pretty good for the price.

> Price?

At my store it was $4.99 for 24 cans.