Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Where's Moose in Love??

I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
roof with the raccoons!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 19/09/2012 3:32 PM, Somebody wrote:
> I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
> disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
> roof with the raccoons!!

He has been posted his pro-Nazi crap in can.politics.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 19, 12:32*pm, Somebody > wrote:
> I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
> disappeared. *Anybody know where he went? *Maybe he's up there on the
> roof with the raccoons!!

Ya should have got married when ya had the chance.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> On 19/09/2012 3:32 PM, Somebody wrote:
> > I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
> > disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
> > roof with the raccoons!!
> >

> He has been posted his pro-Nazi crap in can.politics.

and alt.revisionism,
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody" > wrote in message
>I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
> disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
> roof with the raccoons!!

haha... good one "Somebody Else"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody" > wrote in message
>I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
> disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
> roof with the raccoons!!

haha... good one "Somebody Else"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John John" > wrote in message

> Why all these theories about innocent me? Can't I just be me?
>
> John

Sorry. You were assassinated by the Warren Commission while watching the
fake moon landing result in bringing down the twin towers .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l, not -l" > wrote in message

> Neither of us are particularly fans of Moose in Love; both are fans of
> Bullwinkle.

I never liked Rocky, he was kinda a smart ass and a show off flying
around... Moose, he funny. As Boris would say.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:50:50 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Dave Smith > wrote:

> >> He has been posted his pro-Nazi crap in can.politics.

> > and alt.revisionism,

> He's here, too. Just trying to keep a low profile by posting under
> the name "John John" (and before that >) because you
> keep stalking and forging him, you little POS.
>
> -sw

it's impossible to forge him. he publicly abandoned his nym and I promptly
claimed it. it is he that is forging me. as to his nym, he always uses
parkstreetbooboo in his email addy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
John John > wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:12:32 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:50:50 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

> >> and alt.revisionism,

> >He's here, too. Just trying to keep a low profile by posting under
> >the name "John John" (and before that >) because you
> >keep stalking and forging him, you little POS.

> Why all these theories about innocent me? Can't I just be me?
>
> John

and he always posts thru googlegroups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:07:00 +1000, John John wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:50:08 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

>>> Silence.
>>>
>>> He's afraid to outright deny any of it because he knows I'm right.
>>> And everyone else here knows of my track record for figuring out
>>> things like this.

>> Would it be bad if I was those people and Malfie too? (Just so I know
>> what I'm saying yes or no to.)

> What does it matter. Are you or aren't you?
>
> -sw

We already know what he is... a lonely desperate kook.

Just sayin'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:36:29 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > John John > wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:12:32 -0500, Sqwertz >

> >> Why all these theories about innocent me? Can't I just be me?

> > and he always posts thru googlegroups

> Looks like he sure fooled you!
>
> -sw

not a chance. his MO is cast in concrete and this isn't it
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:34:55 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >, Sqwertz
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> He's here, too. Just trying to keep a low profile by posting under the
> >> name "John John" (and before that >) because you keep
> >> stalking and forging him, you little POS.

> > it's impossible to forge him. he publicly abandoned his nym and I promptly
> > claimed it.

> That's kinda like him dropping his shit-stained undershorts on the floor and
> you picking them up and wearing them, all the while exclaiming, "They're
> mine! All mine now! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

terrific analogy. but a better one would be me picking them up and selling them
to one of his admirers. want to submit the first bid?

> > it is he that is forging me.

> Do you realize how stupid it is to adopt somebody else posting nick and then
> claim that HE is forging YOU?

I did not adopt somebody elses posting nick. as soon as he publicly abandoned
it, it was no longer his. In a general sense you might be correct, but in the
sense that I use that nick in alt.revisionism, which irritates him, it makes
perfect sense

> Lordie, you are one pathetic creature. Bless your heart.

you're welcome

> > as to his nym, he always uses parkstreetbooboo in his email addy

> And not too bright, either.

I never said he was

> -sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Sqwertz >
wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:36:05 -0700, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>
> > In article >, Sqwertz
> > >
> > wrote:

> >> Looks like he sure fooled you!

> > not a chance. his MO is cast in concrete and this isn't it

> I'm glad you feel that way. And I'm sure John John is smirking with
> victory right now.
>
> -sw

if you were so sure, you wouldn't refer to him as John John but as Moose in Love
or as he is more affectionately known in alt.revisionism, moose turd or moose
drippings
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

> if you were so sure, you wouldn't refer to him as John John but as Moose
> in Love
> or as he is more affectionately known in alt.revisionism, moose turd or
> moose
> drippings

Moose Tracks (Turkey Hill) is very tasty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "Somebody" > wrote:

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
>
> > if you were so sure, you wouldn't refer to him as John John but as Moose
> > in Love
> > or as he is more affectionately known in alt.revisionism, moose turd or
> > moose
> > drippings

> Moose Tracks (Turkey Hill) is very tasty.

and as the story goes, so is moose turd pie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John John" > wrote in message

> Good. Promising.
>
> John

Two scoops of Moose Tracks... with one of those dollar Ben and Jerry's
chocolate fudge's.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:02:26 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
> "Somebody" > wrote in message

> >I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has

> > disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the

> > roof with the raccoons!!

> haha... good one "Somebody Else"

Let's hope that some day he will be with Hitler in Valhalla.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Roy" > wrote in message

> Let's hope that some day he will be with Hitler in Valhalla.

you'll have to explain

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:45:19 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
> "Roy" > wrote in message

> > Let's hope that some day he will be with Hitler in Valhalla.

> you'll have to explain

Google regarding Hitler's choice in music. Might give you a clue to the
afterlife expectations of Hitler and his ilk.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Roy" > wrote in message

> Google regarding Hitler's choice in music. Might give you a clue to the
> afterlife expectations of Hitler and his ilk.

Vagner... I imagine he loved Apocalypse Now and the helicopter scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY

do you prefer a heavy or light board?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:27:17 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
> "Roy" > wrote in message

> > Google regarding Hitler's choice in music. Might give you a clue to the

> > afterlife expectations of Hitler and his ilk.

> Vagner... I imagine he loved Apocalypse Now and the helicopter scene.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
>

> do you prefer a heavy or light board?

I'm not a surfer...too old.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22/09/2012 4:03 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:45:19 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
>> "Roy" > wrote in message

>>> Let's hope that some day he will be with Hitler in Valhalla.

>> you'll have to explain

> Google regarding Hitler's choice in music. Might give you a clue to the
> afterlife expectations of Hitler and his ilk.

Or follow the thread in can.politics and cross posted to a bunch of
other groups where he claims that Britain and France started WW II
because they declared war on Germany, which was only reclaiming what
was rightfully theirs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Roy" > wrote in message

> I'm not a surfer...too old.

you don't do the Internet??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 3:48:15 PM UTC-6, Somebody wrote:
> "Roy" > wrote in message

> > I'm not a surfer...too old.

> you don't do the Internet??

I meant in zee ocean.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:32:15 PM UTC-5, Somebody wrote:
> I come back after all this time to find that the Moose my Love has
>
> disappeared. Anybody know where he went? Maybe he's up there on the
>
> roof with the raccoons!!

I've seen a recent post in alt.support.diabetes.