General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-09-2012, 01:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,116
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

Or perhaps, not tasted would be better put.

http://www.bulknaturaloils.com/Produ...lower-oil.aspx

The shipping is pretty high, but I've never been anything but pleased with the products from JEdwards.

--Bryan

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-09-2012, 01:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,546
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

Bwrrryan wrote:

The most neutral oil I've ever tasted is EVKY.






  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-09-2012, 02:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,116
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Friday, August 31, 2012 7:44:38 PM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Bwrrryan wrote:



The most neutral oil I've ever tasted is EVKY.


K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even still remember the brand, Rave.

I'm this old guy who has been happily married for 26+ years, but you seem to harbor this fantasy that I'm ***. Weird.

--Bryan
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-09-2012, 06:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,139
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On 2012-09-01 01:13:02 +0000, Bryan said:

K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not
neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and
worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery
with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked
this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a
mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up
tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg
white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even
still remember the brand, Rave.


I think I was at that party. A few times.

I'm this old guy who has been happily married for 26+ years, but you
seem to harbor this fantasy that I'm ***. Weird.


"***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how
much he likes big tits. Why it's so important to advertise his
heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of
the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to
guess.


  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,166
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Sep 1, 1:13*pm, gtr wrote:

"***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how
much he likes big tits. *Why it's so important to advertise his
heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of
the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to
guess.




I don't know the guy you're talking about but I do know something
about homosexuality. The guy likes big tits because tits are like
balls and the nipples are like cocks. He likes snuggling up to a
large ballsack, taking an occasional casual lick of the dick, which in
this case would be the nipples. It has been proved by gayness
scholars that there is indeed a correlation between love of tits and
love of ballsacks and dicks.

TJ


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,116
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 10:28:01 PM UTC-5, Tommy Joe wrote:
On Sep 1, 1:13*pm, gtr wrote:



"***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how


much he likes big tits. *Why it's so important to advertise his


heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of


the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to


guess.








I don't know the guy you're talking about but I do know something

about homosexuality. The guy likes big tits because tits are like

balls and the nipples are like cocks. He likes snuggling up to a

large ballsack, taking an occasional casual lick of the dick, which in

this case would be the nipples. It has been proved by gayness

scholars that there is indeed a correlation between love of tits and

love of ballsacks and dicks.

Tommy, you are a nutcase, and I'm not calling you a scrotum, but a crazy dude.

TJ


--Bryan
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 02-09-2012, 05:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,116
Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 12:13:12 PM UTC-5, gtr wrote:
On 2012-09-01 01:13:02 +0000, Bryan said:



K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not


neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and


worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery


with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked


this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a


mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up


tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg


white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even


still remember the brand, Rave.




I think I was at that party. A few times.

Were you a punk rocker? I don't munge my addy. Send me an email if you'd like some mp3s of my band's album.

--Bryan


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cornstarch and Sodium Bicarbonate create their own neutral salt Booz Allen General Cooking 0 11-03-2014 03:06 PM
Don't talk until you've tasted [email protected] Mexican Cooking 0 03-12-2008 09:39 AM
Neutral Spirit iggy17ren General 4 19-04-2004 02:27 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017