Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

Or perhaps, not tasted would be better put.

http://www.bulknaturaloils.com/Produ...lower-oil.aspx

The shipping is pretty high, but I've never been anything but pleased with the products from JEdwards.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bwrrryan wrote:

>The most neutral oil I've ever tasted is EVKY.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 31, 2012 7:44:38 PM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Bwrrryan wrote:
>

> >The most neutral oil I've ever tasted is EVKY.

K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even still remember the brand, Rave.

I'm this old guy who has been happily married for 26+ years, but you seem to harbor this fantasy that I'm ***. Weird.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2012-09-01 01:13:02 +0000, Bryan said:

> K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not
> neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and
> worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery
> with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked
> this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a
> mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up
> tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg
> white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even
> still remember the brand, Rave.

I think I was at that party. A few times.

> I'm this old guy who has been happily married for 26+ years, but you
> seem to harbor this fantasy that I'm ***. Weird.

"***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how
much he likes big tits. Why it's so important to advertise his
heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of
the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to
guess.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 1, 1:13*pm, gtr > wrote:

> "***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how
> much he likes big tits. *Why it's so important to advertise his
> heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of
> the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to
> guess.

I don't know the guy you're talking about but I do know something
about homosexuality. The guy likes big tits because tits are like
balls and the nipples are like cocks. He likes snuggling up to a
large ballsack, taking an occasional casual lick of the dick, which in
this case would be the nipples. It has been proved by gayness
scholars that there is indeed a correlation between love of tits and
love of ballsacks and dicks.

TJ

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 10:28:01 PM UTC-5, Tommy Joe wrote:
> On Sep 1, 1:13*pm, gtr > wrote:
>

> > "***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how

> > much he likes big tits. *Why it's so important to advertise his

> > heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of

> > the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to

> > guess.

> I don't know the guy you're talking about but I do know something
>
> about homosexuality. The guy likes big tits because tits are like
>
> balls and the nipples are like cocks. He likes snuggling up to a
>
> large ballsack, taking an occasional casual lick of the dick, which in
>
> this case would be the nipples. It has been proved by gayness
>
> scholars that there is indeed a correlation between love of tits and
>
> love of ballsacks and dicks.

Tommy, you are a nutcase, and I'm not calling you a scrotum, but a crazy dude.

> TJ

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 12:13:12 PM UTC-5, gtr wrote:
> On 2012-09-01 01:13:02 +0000, Bryan said:
>

> > K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not

> > neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and

> > worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery

> > with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked

> > this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a

> > mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up

> > tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg

> > white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even

> > still remember the brand, Rave.

> I think I was at that party. A few times.

Were you a punk rocker? I don't munge my addy. Send me an email if you'd like some mp3s of my band's album.

--Bryan