FoodBanter.com

-   -   My favorite episode of TTZ was just on (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/418700-my-favorite-episode-ttz.html)

zxcvbob 05-07-2012 07:32 AM

My favorite episode of TTZ was just on

"It's a Good Life", where little Billy Mumy terrorizes the residents of
Peaksville, Ohio. I like it because it's the one episode that makes me
cringe every time I watch it. :-)

-Bob

jmcquown[_2_] 05-07-2012 02:34 PM

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> "It's a Good Life", where little Billy Mumy terrorizes the residents of
> Peaksville, Ohio. I like it because it's the one episode that makes me
> cringe every time I watch it. :-)
>
> -Bob

I watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon, too! God yes, Billy Mumy was
a terror in that one. It was creepy. They showed mostly the older
episodes, which I prefer. Made on the cheap, with bad (almost film noir
style) lighting and quirky camera shots. But if you watch enough you
realize a lot of young actors got their start (or at least a career boost)
by appearing in TTZ. Charles Bronson, William Shatner, Elizabeth
Montgomery, Donna Douglas. And of course, Billy Mumy ('Lost in Space').
Burgess Meredith also made frequent appearances.

Jill

news 05-07-2012 02:54 PM

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> "It's a Good Life", where little Billy Mumy terrorizes the residents of
> Peaksville, Ohio. I like it because it's the one episode that makes me
> cringe every time I watch it. :-)
>
> -Bob

I think most of the episodes are on Netflix streaming. I had a mini-marathon
with one of my kids a few weeks ago.