Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ok, I'll bite....

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2012-07-02 16:38:33 +0000, injipoint said:

> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.

8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via kayak?

> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
> Just curious is all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/07/2012 5:42 PM, gtr wrote:
> On 2012-07-02 16:38:33 +0000, injipoint said:
>
>> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.

> 8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via
> kayak?
>
>> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
>> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
>> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
>> Just curious is all.

Marsh Harbor > Georgetown > Horta > Lagos. Stops in each to repair
damage from each leg.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-07-02, injipoint > wrote:
> I've been offline for about 8 weeks.....

Oops! Sorry. Thought this was shel posting about poofter drinks.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support Freedom of Information
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint >
wrote:

> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
> Just curious is all.

I think he's posting to alt.binaries.food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"injipoint" > wrote in message
> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
> Just curious is all.

Yes, a dingo dog ate him. No loss, happy dingo.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2012-07-02 17:38:43 +0000, injipoint said:

> On 2/07/2012 5:42 PM, gtr wrote:
>> On 2012-07-02 16:38:33 +0000, injipoint said:
>>
>>> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.

>> 8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via
>> kayak?
>>
>>> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
>>> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
>>> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
>>> Just curious is all.

> Marsh Harbor > Georgetown > Horta > Lagos. Stops in each to repair
> damage from each leg.

Sailboat, then?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/07/2012 9:37 PM, gtr wrote:
> On 2012-07-02 17:38:43 +0000, injipoint said:

>>> 8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via
>>> kayak?

>> Marsh Harbor > Georgetown > Horta > Lagos. Stops in each to repair
>> damage from each leg.

> Sailboat, then?

Yes - the slow boat to China!.
Well, slow anyway. But wait until I get our new sails in
3 weeks' time. Then you'll see some moving.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 9:38*am, injipoint > wrote:
> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> to be missing. *Did something happen while I was not looking?
> Just curious is all.

google search says he posted to rfc a month ago, and to alt.fiftyplus
ten days ago. V. few posts in June, however.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint wrote:
>
>> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
>> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
>> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
>> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?

> Hopefully.
>
> It's my impression that Peter spends months at a time in psychiatric
> hospitals and then comes back and posts pictures from 3-4 years ago
> claiming he just got back from "vacation".
>
> Peter rarely posted about food anyway.
>
> ObFood: Two Oscar Meyer Selects Premium Angus Beef Uncured Bun Length
> Hot Dogs for lunch just now.
>
> -sw

Peter has been seen elsewhere.

--
Jean B.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:02:54 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint wrote:
> >
> >> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> >> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> >> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> >> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?

> > Hopefully.
> >
> > It's my impression that Peter spends months at a time in psychiatric
> > hospitals and then comes back and posts pictures from 3-4 years ago
> > claiming he just got back from "vacation".
> >
> > Peter rarely posted about food anyway.
> >
> > ObFood: Two Oscar Meyer Selects Premium Angus Beef Uncured Bun Length
> > Hot Dogs for lunch just now.
> >
> > -sw

> Peter has been seen elsewhere.

Stevie Poo-p saying Peter rarely posts about food is pure bullshit
too. Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted > > > wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic? Of course, we know what a slimeball chameleon sw is, so all of
Peter's detractors could be him. Watch him morph/nym shift and
pretend to be both innocent and offended. <snork> Poor baby.

Lest you think I'm totally in Peter's camp, I will also say that he
was extremely misogynistic before his current health problems occurred
and was in my kill file more than not - but he's a different person
now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/07/2012 2:38 AM, injipoint wrote:
> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> to be missing.

Yes, isn't it wonderful?

> Did something happen while I was not looking?
> Just curious is all.

Hopefully it is a permanent absence!

--

Krypsis

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:

> Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
> food he made because he also posted> > > wait for it --- *links* with
> PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
> topic?

Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:22:23 -0700, Bob Terwilliger
> wrote:

> sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:
>
> > Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
> > food he made because he also posted> > > wait for it --- *links* with
> > PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
> > topic?

> Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
> over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
> ****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
> was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
> infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
> history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

Let go of your hatred Bob. I've been way more personally offended by
him than you ever were (if you were at all). Let's just say that you
have a pit bull personality - which is why have an affinity toward
them, but it's not a good human trait.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:22:23 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>
>> sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:
>>
>>> Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
>>> food he made because he also posted> > > wait for it --- *links* with
>>> PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
>>> topic?

>> Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
>> over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
>> ****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
>> was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
>> infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
>> history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

> Yeah I saw a few posts of his in there. Looks like he's pouring on
> the BS thicker and heavier than ever before. He's got a whole new
> slew of people who are so far oblivious to his antics and MO. Well,
> except for the few that overlap this group and that one- but they're
> pretty docile and mild mannered enough not to call out Peter.
>
> If it keeps him occupied over there, then fine with me. Just hope
> they don't all come stalking him back here when they finally get a
> clue - as that's what usually happens. Sometimes they stay, too.
>
> -sw

I am on afp, and I highly doubt that will happen.

--
Jean B.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:

>> Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
>> over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
>> ****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
>> was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
>> infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
>> history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.
>>

> Let go of your hatred Bob. I've been way more personally offended by
> him than you ever were (if you were at all). Let's just say that you
> have a pit bull personality - which is why have an affinity toward
> them, but it's not a good human trait.

"Hatred" is *much* too strong a term. Swallows is a blustering
braggadocious chronic liar who can't stand being called on those lies.
It wouldn't surprise me if she claimed to be married to Morgan Fairchild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3wrfhQaqk

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, 3 July 2012 13:44:15 UTC+10, sf wrote:

> Stevie Poo-p saying Peter rarely posts about food is pure bullshit

It's motto is "Bullshit baffles brains"

Unfortunately for poor little spurtz, even a blind man can see through it's 'ploy'.

> too. Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
>
> food he made because he also posted > > > wait for it --- *links* with
>
> PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
>
> topic?

Yep.... it seems that unless you kiss ass with the buckets of slime, you are called everything they can think of. They live by the motto.... "If you sling enough shit, some of it will stick".

I just regard them as what they really are....... pathetic excuses for humans.

> Of course, we know what a slimeball chameleon sw is,

Enough so, that every time I used to converse with it, I had to go and have shower afterward to wash off the yuccky feeling.

> so all of
>
> Peter's detractors could be him.

Of which they will protest their innocence!!!

It's been proven that 'heyzues', spurts, and faggy Bobby have all pretended to be me at some time.

Poor babies.... must be hard to go through life feeling sooooo inadequate LMFAO!!!

> Watch him morph/nym shift and
>
> pretend to be both innocent and offended. <snork> Poor baby.

LOL!!

> Lest you think I'm totally in Peter's camp, I will also say that he
>
> was extremely misogynistic before his current health problems occurred
>
> and was in my kill file more than not - but he's a different person
>
> now.

*Excuuuuuuuse me* madam....... I'm the same frikken person I have always been, and I have *never* been a misogynist. My view is thus......
It doesn't matter who you are, what sex you are, what colour your skin, or what race you are.... if you **** me off, I don't like you, and I will show you.

You can be rather obnoxious at times, which is why you spent so long in my killfile as well.

As for my "current health problems"...... I'm still here, still trying to maintain my weight and not keep losing it, still 'clean' (as of 3 months ago??), but have some associated problems because of the radical surgery.

My oncologist and me have a 'special' relationship..... we both 'hate' each other and have truly wonderful conversations :-)

One we had...... (Me)"You ****ed my life you c***, I can't stand the smell of red wine now let alone try to drink it, I can't have pepper or even think about having curry or anything spicy because it ****s me right up, and I can't eat anything I used to love."

His reply........ "I saved your life, you f***en arsehole."

Me.... after thinking about it for a couple of seconds... "Yeah, you did. I still ****ing hate you though."

Him..."Get used to it, you'll be seeing a lot of me."

Me...."I talk to you more often than I talk to my friends, and I don't even like you!!"

Him..."Get f***ed and go get your scans, and on your way back get me a coffee and a vanilla slice from the coffee shop."

Me... "F***ing arsehole."

Him...."White with two sugars and get some serviettes as well. And get yourself a coffee. No food though."

As far as being a different person......... yes, I am. I am now the 'boss' of a rather large team of highly trained individuals, who all have their own 'individualities'. I've learnt to look at things more objectively :-)

So anyway Babs, whatcha been up to?

(BTW, I'm using this account because I *am* away from home, but have Xnews set up on my (brand new) laptop, and need to post here to get it to show there, so that I can follow the thread....... if you get what I mean.)

Peter
Tasmania
Australia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, 3 July 2012 02:38:33 UTC+10, injipoint wrote:
> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
>
> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
>
> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
>
> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
>
> Just curious is all.

Thanks for the thought, Hoges.

Still here.

Busy as.

Training people to take over my job, and readying for a tree-change.

Peter
Hobart
Tassie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 13, 11:16*pm, PL away from home > wrote:

> So anyway Babs, whatcha been up to?
>
> (BTW, I'm using this account because I *am* away from home, but have Xnews set up on my (brand new) laptop, and need to post here to get it to show there, so that I can follow the thread....... if you get what I mean.)
>
> Peter
> Tasmania
> Australia

PLEASE ! Spare us the pain
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Long time stalker > wrote in
:

> On Oct 13, 11:16*pm, PL away from home > wrote:
>
>> So anyway Babs, whatcha been up to?
>>
>> (BTW, I'm using this account because I *am* away from home, but have
>> Xnew

> s set up on my (brand new) laptop, and need to post here to get it to
> show there, so that I can follow the thread....... if you get what I
> mean.)
>>
>> Peter
>> Tasmania
>> Australia

> PLEASE ! Spare us the pain

Oh look, 'putz' the psychologically obsessed stalker is still alive.

One would have thought that it would have either drank itself to death
on cheap goonie, or someone would have got ****ed off with its sponging
ways and killed it.

Ob food: Scallops are as cheap as chips down here in Tassie at the
moment.
Just picked up 1kg of Tassies finest for $20.

Will be heading into the Farm Gate Market next Sunday to grab some
*really* good stuff!!
As much as I want to go to Salamanca on Sat to get my bread, I think
I'll just leave it and see what's to offer at Farm Gate.

http://mymarketday.com.au/tasmanian-...ate-market.htm

Peter
Tasmania

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 16, 5:51*am, Xyzzy > wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:16:11 -0700 (PDT), PL away from home wrote:
>
> > It's been proven that 'heyzues', spurts, and faggy Bobby have all pretended to be me at some time.

> More delusions of grandeur are clouding your thought process. *And
> also making you a liar, yet again.
>
> *You* are the one forging your own posts just to bring attention to
> yourself. *It's really pathetic they way yuo pretend to be stalked by
> yourself.
>
> But not surprising considering you have legally changed your name *7*
> times in the course of your miserable life.
>
> [Snip rest of his typical, self-centered "Me, Me, ME!" post]
>
> -sw

Interesting observation Probably accurate to boot .
Re food Salamanca place is a delighttful spot to shop at