Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default Hispanics have brought American middle class down to their level

On Jun 15, 12:06*am, Hisler > wrote:
> America's fastest growing minority of Mexican invaders has reduced the
> American middle class down to levels previously only seen in Hispanic
> failed states like Mexico.
>
> http://www.realecontv.com/videos/soc...e-in-us-househ...

Third worlders are cancer cells loose in America.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.autos.sport.nascar

On Jun 15, 11:08*am, brad herschel > wrote:
> On Jun 15, 12:06*am, Hisler > wrote:
>
> > America's fastest growing minority of Mexican invaders has reduced the
> > American middle class down to levels previously only seen in Hispanic
> > failed states like Mexico.

> >http://www.realecontv.com/videos/soc...e-in-us-househ...

> Third worlders are cancer cells loose in America.

Gee, All the Micks who invaded our shores couldn't bring down America.
And the Guidos who came after couldn't do it. It took Pedro and his
burro to bring the US to its knees. Them Mexicans sure are smart.
Imagine if they would multiply like the Irish. I told you all those
big corporations shouldn't have invited them. We have no one to blame
except the CEOs of Tyson and Marriott and their ilk to blame.

Went to Lowes today. They had a computer terminal in the store for
job applicants. Right there in big bold lettering: "We E-Verify
Employment Eligability". Now that is what is called corporate
responsibility.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Mrs Irish Mike wrote:
> On Jun 15, 11:08 am, brad herschel > wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 12:06 am, Hisler > wrote:
>>
>>> America's fastest growing minority of Mexican invaders has reduced
>>> the American middle class down to levels previously only seen in
>>> Hispanic failed states like Mexico.

>>> http://www.realecontv.com/videos/soc...e-in-us-househ...

>> Third worlders are cancer cells loose in America.

> Gee, All the Micks who invaded our shores couldn't bring down America.
> And the Guidos who came after couldn't do it. It took Pedro and his
> burro to bring the US to its knees. Them Mexicans sure are smart.
> Imagine if they would multiply like the Irish. I told you all those
> big corporations shouldn't have invited them. We have no one to blame
> except the CEOs of Tyson and Marriott and their ilk to blame.

Apparently that problem is over anyway. They are leaving faster than they're
coming in now.