FoodBanter.com

-   -   Environmental friendly is the need (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/418018-environmental-friendly-need.html)

krista jackson 31-05-2012 10:42 AM

Environmental friendly is the need

We are the manufacturer of plastic packaging for flexible packaging
company. Our vacuum packaging bags is also used for cosmetic packaging
supplies. Our biodegradable bags are used for coffee bags. Our
packaging bags is also manufactured for plastic measurement scoop for
powder and protein powder packaging in stand up pouches and resealable
bags or reclosable bags, sea food and frozen food packaging with
biodegradable bags

Learn more about Paper bags and biodegradable bags Please visit my
site: http://www.recycledbags.net.au/Biodegradable-bags
And: http://www.pearltrees.com/swisspack