Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kurobuta Pork Chop Mmmm

I recently found out about Kurobuta Pork. A.K.A. Berkshire pig.

It is juicy, sweet and actually tastes like pork. I haven't had pork
this good since the last time I had a 4 H pig. And I only have to
drive 47 miles to get some. ;-)

Here's how I prepared it if you are interested.

http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ork-chops.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/6qm6utv

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 26, 2:21*pm, wrote:
> I recently found out about Kurobuta Pork. A.K.A. Berkshire pig.
>
> It is juicy, sweet and actually tastes like pork. I haven't had pork
> this good since the last time I had a 4 H pig. And I only have to
> drive 47 miles to get some. ;-)
>
> Here's how I prepared it if you are interested.
>
> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ork-chops.html
>
> orhttp://tinyurl.com/6qm6utv
>
> koko
> --
> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * James Beard
>
> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>
> Natural Watkins Spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

Damn, that looks and sounds good! Never heard of that pork but wonder
where I could get it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2012 5:27 PM, Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On May 26, 2:21 pm, wrote:
>> I recently found out about Kurobuta Pork. A.K.A. Berkshire pig.
>>
>> It is juicy, sweet and actually tastes like pork. I haven't had pork
>> this good since the last time I had a 4 H pig. And I only have to
>> drive 47 miles to get some. ;-)
>>
>> Here's how I prepared it if you are interested.
>>
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ork-chops.html
>>
>> orhttp://tinyurl.com/6qm6utv
>>
>> koko
>> --
>> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
>> James Beard
>>
>> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>>
>> Natural Watkins Spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

> Damn, that looks and sounds good! Never heard of that pork but wonder
> where I could get it?

If anywhere near Gettysburg, PA you can go he

http://www.rettlandfarm.com/real_website_rlf_002.htm

I have also seen Berkshire pork at the Reading Terminal market in Philly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 26, 2:27*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On May 26, 2:21*pm, wrote:
> > I recently found out about Kurobuta Pork. A.K.A. Berkshire pig.

> > It is juicy, sweet and actually tastes like pork. I haven't had pork
> > this good since the last time I had a 4 H pig. And I only have to
> > drive 47 miles to get some. ;-)
> >http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ork-chops.html

> > orhttp://tinyurl.com/6qm6utv

> Damn, that looks and sounds good! Never heard of that pork but wonder
> where I could get it?

Excellent share, Koko. My curiosity caught a google for this online
resource, among several others:
http://www.blackwing.com/product_sho...FQxshwodwEH6Xg
And I even used TU for condensing http://tinyurl.com/cmvn5pxit

....PickyPokes