Posted to alt.flame.rednecks,alt.politics.british,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

Default Whites Must Have Children: New Tax Rules To Encourage Whites ToHave Babies

On May 17, 7:25*pm, Igor Blinov > wrote:
> Tracey12 *wrote:
> > Because whites are the most concerned about maintaining America's
> > borders language and culture, lets pass laws that give tax advantages
> > to white heterosexual couples to have 6 children. *This will ensure
> > the future of good ol America.

> Russia is almost all white. *It's time to open the floodgates
> of immigration and invite our white Russian brothers and
> sisters into our country along with their white culture
> and language.

Igor,

The way you are selling it is unconstitutional and white supremacist.

I have worked with Russian programmers and engineers and have nothing
but praise for their talent and work ethic: THAT is the correct
approach.

Please be sure you stay in Russia, we don't need more racists here.

-Ramon
Posted to alt.flame.rednecks,alt.politics.british,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators,rec.food.cooking

On May 18, 10:49*am, "Ramon F. Herrera" > wrote:
> On May 17, 7:25*pm, Igor Blinov > wrote:
>
> > Tracey12 *wrote:
> > > Because whites are the most concerned about maintaining America's
> > > borders language and culture, lets pass laws that give tax advantages
> > > to white heterosexual couples to have 6 children. *This will ensure
> > > the future of good ol America.

> *> Russia is almost all white. *It's time to open the floodgates
> *> of immigration and invite our white Russian brothers and
> *> sisters into our country along with their white culture
> *> and language.
>
> Igor,
>
> The way you are selling it is unconstitutional and white supremacist.
>
> I have worked with Russian programmers and engineers and have nothing
> but praise for their talent and work ethic: THAT is the correct
> approach.
>
> Please be sure you stay in Russia, we don't need more racists here.
>
> -Ramon

**** of Ramon

Antiracist is anti white.

Egg whites KenK General Cooking 46 01-04-2017 03:37 PM
egg whites Richard K. General Cooking 2 07-11-2012 04:50 PM
egg whites somebody[_3_] General Cooking 8 31-10-2012 05:18 AM
[TN] Three whites Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Wine 0 30-03-2008 08:53 AM
Raw egg whites ravenlynne General Cooking 51 09-12-2006 06:34 AM