Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Canederli With Bacon And Sausage

Il 17/05/2012 17:02, merryb ha scritto:

>> So you were in Südtirol, I guess? I love their mushroom offer, expecially
>> finferli also known as Cantharellus cibarius

> We were in Bersone in Pieve di Bono -west of Trento. Beautiful country!

Really! I may be somewhere there this summer, there or Val d'Aosta or
Austria
--
Vilco
And the Family Stone
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 17, 9:44*am, ViLco > wrote:
> Il 17/05/2012 17:02, merryb ha scritto:
>
> >> So you were in Südtirol, I guess? I love their mushroom offer, expecially
> >> finferli also known as Cantharellus cibarius

> > We were in Bersone in Pieve di Bono -west of Trento. Beautiful country!

> Really! I may be somewhere there this summer, there or Val d'Aosta or
> Austria
> --
> * *Vilco
> And the Family Stone
> Scartati 'sta banana

I found that area to be my favorite, but I'm biased as that's where
the family is. The house that my great grandfather lived in was on the
Italian/Austrian border at one time- we saw the stone floor with the
border markings! Are you visiting someone there or just touring
around on your own?