Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
the office, so I tried it.

Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. Still has almost no meat, a
pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
the Doritos shell. The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
gave it some flavor at least.

I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.

They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

me.....not so much.

I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 4:56*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
> the office, so I tried it.
>
> Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
> 99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. *Still has almost no meat, a
> pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
> the Doritos shell. *The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
> gave it some flavor at least.
>
> I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
> out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.
>
> They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
> possibility of the cool ranch flavor.
>
> me.....not so much.
>
> I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

Their 99 cent tacos I don't like. I was kind of fond of their chicken
soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. I tend to stay away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags wrote:
> One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
> the office, so I tried it.
>
> Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
> 99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. Still has almost no meat, a
> pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
> the Doritos shell. The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
> gave it some flavor at least.
>
> I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
> out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.
>
> They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
> possibility of the cool ranch flavor.
>
> me.....not so much.
>
> I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

I like their "5 layer beefy burrito". I had one for lunch today, with
some pico de gallo I brought from home. (and I noticed the price went
up to $1.49)
I tried the more expensive 7 layer burrito last month and didn't like it
as much.

The special menu items with flaming hot Fritos mixed in, and "volcano"
taco shells are meh at best.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:56:38 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
>They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
>possibility of the cool ranch flavor.
>
>me.....not so much.
>
>I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

The guys in your office are low class PigSlop afficionados! "Ooh! Ooh
A new flavor for our PigSlop! How exciting!"

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 5:49*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:56:38 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> >They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
> >possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

> >me.....not so much.

> >I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

> The guys in your office are low class PigSlop afficionados! "Ooh! Ooh
> A new flavor for our PigSlop! How exciting!"
>
> John Kuthe...

Get a job, homo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:08:19 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love

>Their [Taco Bell] 99 cent tacos I don't like. I was kind of fond of their chicken
>soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. I tend to stay away.

I only buy anytghing fron Taco Bell in emergency food situatons, and
my standard order is 4 or 5 of their cheapest tacos and at least 3
Fire Sauces for each taco! That's the olly thing that makes them
palatable.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:51:50 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom
>Get a job, homo.

Get a life, moran!

http://www.billrini.com/wp-content/u...ain-morans.jpg

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Apr 30, 2:08*pm, A Moose in Love >
wrote:
> On Apr 30, 4:56*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
>

> > One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
> > the office, so I tried it.

> > Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
> > 99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. *Still has almost no meat, a
> > pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
> > the Doritos shell. *The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
> > gave it some flavor at least.

> > I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
> > out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.

> > They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
> > possibility of the cool ranch flavor.

> > me.....not so much.

> > I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

> Their 99 cent tacos I don't like. *I was kind of fond of their chicken
> soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. *I tend to stay away.- Hide quoted text -

We have a regional only chain here called Taco Time. They are so
much better than Taco Bell. Their food is always fresh and tasty and
more healthy,

http://www.tacotime.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 2:52*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:08:19 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in > wrote:

> >Their [Taco Bell] 99 cent tacos I don't like. *I was kind of fond of their chicken
> >soft tacos, but haven't had one in ages. *I tend to stay away.

> I only buy anytghing fron Taco Bell in emergency food situatons, and
> my standard order is 4 or 5 of their cheapest tacos and at least 3
> Fire Sauces for each taco! That's the olly thing that makes them
> palatable.
>
> John Kuthe...

Taco Bell hot sauce will give the runs for a week. I haven't eaten
there probably in 10 years...maybe even 15. The food is just plain
crap.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/30/2012 12:18 PM, Chemo the Clown wrote:

> Taco Bell hot sauce will give the runs for a week. I haven't eaten
> there probably in 10 years...maybe even 15. The food is just plain
> crap.

I like Taco Bell. It's one of the few places where I don't feel sick
after eating there. I don't feel happy either but that would be asking
for entirely too much. My guess is that the Loco Taco might be a big hit
with the patrons. I've had about 8 of them and I don't really eat there
that much. I swear I don't! :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
satisfy your homosexual desires.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
> relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
> satisfy your homosexual desires.

Even the rent-boys run away from Boomzam.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 7:26*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
> > relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
> > satisfy your homosexual desires.

> Even the rent-boys run away from Boomzam.

Rent Boys. I had to look that up. What the **** is wrong with you that
you know what that is?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 6:58*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
> relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
> satisfy your homosexual desires.
>
> John Kuthe...

Why won't you talk about your newest job? You just keep calling me a
queer. Is that the worst insult you have, homophobe?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 7:34*pm, BillyZoom > wrote:
> On Apr 30, 6:58*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> > BillyBonehead, I keep telling you NO I will NOT have a sexual
> > relationship with you. I'm very heterosexual. Please look elsewhere to
> > satisfy your homosexual desires.

> > John Kuthe...

> Why won't you talk about your newest job? You just keep calling me a
> queer. Is that the worst insult you have, homophobe?

back home in romania we used to dance with guys that would make you
look like an antique

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:32:58 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

Oh BillyBam! The Rent Boys know all about you! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!

"Rent Boys" sounds like a punk band.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

They manage to **** up refried beans. That takes some doin'.

> I only buy anytghing fron Taco Bell in emergency food situatons, and
> my standard order is 4 or 5 of their cheapest tacos and at least 3
> Fire Sauces for each taco! That's the olly thing that makes them
> palatable.

I'd say 8-10 Fire Sauces each.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Apr 30, 5:21*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!
>
> John Kuthe...

Why do you guys keep hijacking threads for your own personal
vendettas? It's very rude and very tiresome.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:59:34 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 5:21*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

>> BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Why do you guys keep hijacking threads for your own personal
>vendettas? It's very rude and very tiresome.

Why not ask BillyBeligerant the same question.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 8:59*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On Apr 30, 5:21*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> > BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!

> > John Kuthe...

> Why do you guys keep hijacking threads for your own personal
> vendettas? * It's very rude and very tiresome.

It's tiresome if you choose to read it. When I see posts back and
forth by two people who are known to be hostile to each other, I often
choose not to read those posts. The Billy-John ones are purely
boring.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:02:06 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
>It's tiresome if you choose to read it. When I see posts back and
>forth by two people who are known to be hostile to each other, I often
>choose not to read those posts. The Billy-John ones are purely
>boring.
>
>--Bryan

They certainly are that, yes. Funny thing is, I never start them.
Billy stalks me! 100% of the time.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ick, Lee
"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
> One of the engineers went to Taco Bell and brought back a 12 pack for
> the office, so I tried it.
>
> Don't know wht all the fuss is a bout....it is your typical Taco Bell
> 99 cent taco in a Doritos taco shell. Still has almost no meat, a
> pitiful amount of lettuce and cheese, and not much flavor except for
> the Doritos shell. The shell is pretty salty like a Doritos so it
> gave it some flavor at least.
>
> I saw in the paper this morning that they are getting ready to come
> out with a Cool Ranch Dorito Loco Taco next.
>
> They guys in the office are all atwitter about these and the
> possibility of the cool ranch flavor.
>
> me.....not so much.
>
> I don't eat much fast food anyway and I was just reminded as to why.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 11:02*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Apr 30, 8:59*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
>
> > On Apr 30, 5:21*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:

> > > On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> > > BillyBelligerant, the Rent Boys keep telling your secrets!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > Why do you guys keep hijacking threads for your own personal
> > vendettas? * It's very rude and very tiresome.

> It's tiresome if you choose to read it. *When I see posts back and
> forth by two people who are known to be hostile to each other, I often
> choose not to read those posts. *The Billy-John ones are purely
> boring.
>
> --Bryan

As are the Johny-Bryan slurp fests.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 11:24*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:02:06 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> >It's tiresome if you choose to read it. *When I see posts back and
> >forth by two people who are known to be hostile to each other, I often
> >choose not to read those posts. *The Billy-John ones are purely
> >boring.

> >--Bryan

> They certainly are that, yes. Funny thing is, I never start them.
> Billy stalks me! 100% of the time.
>
> John Kuthe...

All you have to do to end it is tell me about your job. But you
can't. Ever.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:16:09 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
sexually. It's getting tiring.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote
>BillyZoom wrote:
>
>Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
>sexually. It's getting tiring.

A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
patently obvious a tryst is in the making.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote
> >BillyZoom wrote:
> >
> >Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
> >sexually. It's getting tiring.

> A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
> patently obvious a tryst is in the making.

I've started to suspect that some of these long time posters are talking
privately and purposely posting troll messages to the group.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote
> >BillyZoom wrote:
> >
> >Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
> >sexually. It's getting tiring.

> A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
> patently obvious a tryst is in the making.

I've started to suspect that some of these long time posters are talking
privately and purposely posting troll messages to the group.

Gary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 1, 10:11*am, Gary > wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe wrote
> > >BillyZoom wrote:

> > >Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
> > >sexually. It's getting tiring.

> > A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
> > patently obvious a tryst is in the making.

> I've started to suspect that some of these long time posters are talking
> privately and purposely posting troll messages to the group.
>
> Gary

God, you're a ****ing braniac.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 1, 9:12*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:16:09 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
> sexually. It's getting tiring.
>
> John Kuthe...

Job, Johny? Where are you working? How are you supporting yourself?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On May 1, 7:11*am, Gary > wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe wrote
> > >BillyZoom wrote:

> > >Oh BillyBoingo, please cease your never-ending preoccupation with me
> > >sexually. It's getting tiring.

> > A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
> > patently obvious a tryst is in the making.

> I've started to suspect that some of these long time posters are talking
> privately and purposely posting troll messages to the group.
>
> Gary

Well, when you read and post on Google Groups you get to see all their
posts and it has become very very tiresome to see the Junior High
mentality ceaselessly displayed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 1, 4:13*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On May 1, 7:11*am, Gary > wrote:
>
> > Brooklyn1 wrote:

> > > John Kuthe wrote

> > > A response to its every inquirey indicates differently... it's
> > > patently obvious a tryst is in the making.

> > I've started to suspect that some of these long time posters are talking
> > privately and purposely posting troll messages to the group.

> > Gary

> Well, when you read and post on Google Groups you get to see all their
> posts and it has become very very tiresome to see the Junior High
> mentality ceaselessly displayed.

Junior High? you're being way to kind.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 May 2012 14:30:00 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

BillyBoring, I do NOT want to have sex with you!! Never will. Let it
go!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 1, 7:39*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Tue, 1 May 2012 14:30:00 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> BillyBoring, I do NOT want to have sex with you!! Never will. Let it
> go!
>
> John Kuthe...

J. O. B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 May 2012 16:45:41 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

No BillyButthole, NO SEX! Not with me!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:15:03 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom
>As are the Johny-Bryan slurp fests.

Which cease to be anymore. Yet YOU BillyBone keep hounding me for sex,
despite the fact that I've told you repeatenly NO! I'm hetero all the
way!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 1, 8:22*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:15:03 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> >As are the Johny-Bryan slurp fests.

> Which cease to be anymore. Yet YOU BillyBone keep hounding me for sex,
> despite the fact that I've told you repeatenly NO! I'm hetero all the
> way!
>
> John Kuthe...

Fair enough, jobless wonder. As long as you cease your girl fights
with Bryan, I'll leave you alone. Well, HERE. I'll continue to make
sure you never get a nursing job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 May 2012 17:59:46 -0700 (PDT), BillyZoom

Oh BillyBabcock! I'm sorry I sexually excite you so! But no, nothing
will ever come beween us.

John Kuthe...