Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Leftovers

Wow. Got to stop cooking new stuff for a while. Leftover waffles in
the freezer, leftover salmon w/lemon sauce, leftover roast beef,
leftover scalloped potatoes... No kids to help polish it all off,
either.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 12:11*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Wow. Got to stop cooking new stuff for a while. Leftover waffles in
> the freezer, leftover salmon w/lemon sauce, leftover roast beef,
> leftover scalloped potatoes... No kids to help polish it all off,
> either.

Happens a lot in my house and there's only the two of us!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Apr 30, 12:11 pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> > Wow. Got to stop cooking new stuff for a while. Leftover waffles in
> > the freezer, leftover salmon w/lemon sauce, leftover roast beef,
> > leftover scalloped potatoes... No kids to help polish it all off,
> > either.

> Happens a lot in my house and there's only the two of us!!

I love leftovers. I always cook enough of anything to make sure I have
some.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

l, not -l wrote:

> > Wow. Got to stop cooking new stuff for a while. Leftover waffles in
> > the freezer, leftover salmon w/lemon sauce, leftover roast beef,
> > leftover scalloped potatoes... No kids to help polish it all off,
> > either.

> I'll trade my leftover chicken piccata for your leftover roast beef. I
> also have leftover lamb chops; have you anything else you might offer in
> trade. 8-)

I also have cookies and fudge, but I don't think those count as
leftovers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message
> I love leftovers. I always cook enough of anything to make sure I have
> some.
>
> Gary

Same here. My lunches are leftovers and most time we have enough for a
second meal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/30/2012 11:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> I love leftovers. I always cook enough of anything to make sure I have
>> some.
>>
>> Gary

> Same here. My lunches are leftovers and most time we have enough for a
> second meal.

I don't have 'leftovers', I have 'cook-aheads'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 30, 3:11*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> Wow. Got to stop cooking new stuff for a while. Leftover waffles in
> the freezer, leftover salmon w/lemon sauce, leftover roast beef,
> leftover scalloped potatoes... No kids to help polish it all off,
> either.

Those are what I call savamahnee meals. They almost seem as thought
they're free. Beats throwing the stuff out. And think of the labor
saved when you just have to heat and eat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

S Viemeister wrote:

> On 4/30/2012 11:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >
> > "Gary" > wrote in message
> >> I love leftovers. I always cook enough of anything to make sure I have
> >> some.
> >>
> >> Gary

> > Same here. My lunches are leftovers and most time we have enough for a
> > second meal.
> >

> I don't have 'leftovers', I have 'cook-aheads'.

Have you tried cooking pig heads?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 May 2012 10:13:50 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>S Viemeister wrote:

>> > Same here. My lunches are leftovers and most time we have enough for a
>> > second meal.
>> >

>> I don't have 'leftovers', I have 'cook-aheads'.

>Have you tried cooking big dickheads?

Hehe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

i hate waste and i also like to bulk cook so when we are both tired we can
just heat and eat, now even more so, Lee