Old 25-04-2012, 12:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A new low: PIzza Hut introduces cheeseburger encrusted pizza

And hot dog stuffes pizza. And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...231849593.html

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

Old 25-04-2012, 01:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Zz Yzx wrote:
And hot dog stuffes pizza. And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...231849593.html

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I used to get a pizza burger at a local pizza shop. Just pizza sauce and
pizza cheese and burger. Great.

Greg
Old 25-04-2012, 02:11 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Apr 24, 4:35*pm, Zz Yzx wrote:
And hot dog stuffes pizza. *And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...cheeseburger-c...

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I would try the burger pizza and the chicken finger pizza....not so
much on the hot dog pizza.

Pizza hut quality depends on the store. The one I use here is very
good.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:55 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

But they're NOT simple "cheeseburger pizzas" or "hot dog pizzas".

They're regular pizzas with cheeseburgers or hotdogs or chicken
fingers stuffed into the perimeter of the crust.

Excess?
Old 25-04-2012, 02:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Zz Yzx wrote:

They're regular pizzas with cheeseburgers or hotdogs or chicken
fingers stuffed into the perimeter of the crust.

Excess?

Not to nitpick on spelling, but that word is spelled "d-i-s-g-u-s-t".

Old 25-04-2012, 02:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:35:01 -0700, Zz Yzx
wrote:

And hot dog stuffes pizza. And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...231849593.html

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I think they should come up with a pizza with a prime rib or a
turdunkin stuffed into the crust!! That would be truly excessive!

John Kuthe...
Old 25-04-2012, 02:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Approved by the American Heart Assoc, of course.
Old 25-04-2012, 05:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 24, 6:11*pm, ImStillMags wrote:
On Apr 24, 4:35*pm, Zz Yzx wrote:

And hot dog stuffes pizza. *And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...cheeseburger-c...

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I would try the burger pizza and the chicken finger pizza....not so
much on the hot dog pizza.

Pizza hut quality depends on the store. * The one I use here is very
good.

The one here is awful. they used to be good but they moved to a high
traffic shopping center and they've gone down hill.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/24/2012 2:04 PM, gregz wrote:
Zz wrote:
And hot dog stuffes pizza. And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...231849593.html

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

I used to get a pizza burger at a local pizza shop. Just pizza sauce and
pizza cheese and burger. Great.

Greg

When I was in college, I would get kimchee burgers from the drive-in at
the top of the hill. It was a char-grilled patty with teriyaki sauce and
kimchee. That was great stuff. I thought the dish would be the next big
thing but it never caught on. That's the breaks. OTOH, I'll frequently
put kimchee in my burgers if I got any.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

I think they should come up with a pizza with a prime rib or a
turdunkin stuffed into the crust!! That would be truly excessive!

John Kuthe...

Lobster stuffed pizza.

I haven't eaten any of the national chain pizzas in at least 15 years,
I always seek out the locally owned mom and pop pizza joints.

Old 25-04-2012, 10:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/24/2012 1:35 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

And hot dog stuffes pizza. And chicken finger stuffed crust pizza.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...231849593.html

Stuffing the edges with finger foods is an idea that's popular in Asia.
I don't know if it will catch on in the US or elsewhere. My guess is
that it won't. That's the breaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYeXUeGThXU

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

If you say your name backwards, do you get exiled to the 5th dimension? :-)
Old 25-04-2012, 10:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/25/2012 10:56 AM, Michael OConnor wrote:

I think they should come up with a pizza with a prime rib or a
turdunkin stuffed into the crust!! That would be truly excessive!

John Kuthe...

Lobster stuffed pizza.

Lobsters are too big. Shrimp seems to fit though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZg2MsXSyy4