FoodBanter.com

-   -   Dirty pasta, dirty rice (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/417160-dirty-pasta-dirty-rice.html)

Christopher M.[_3_] 19-04-2012 11:10 PM

Dirty pasta, dirty rice

I added some Pickapeppa sauce, to some pasta salad, to make a dirty pasta
salad.

Not bad.

http://www.pickapeppa.com/

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

JeanineAlyse 19-04-2012 11:28 PM

Dirty pasta, dirty rice

On Apr 19, 3:10*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:
> I added some Pickapeppa sauce, to some pasta salad, to make a dirty pasta
> salad.
>
> Not bad.
>
> http://www.pickapeppa.com/

Those Picakpeppa sauces sound like something I would really like to
use in dishes, thanks for sharing.
....Picky

Pete C. 19-04-2012 11:32 PM

Dirty pasta, dirty rice

"Christopher M." wrote:

> I added some Pickapeppa sauce, to some pasta salad, to make a dirty pasta
> salad.
>
> Not bad.
>
> http://www.pickapeppa.com/
>
> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Pickapeppa is a good fish-free substitute for Worcestershire sauce in
various recipes. Similar flavor profile without the anchovies.

ImStillMags 20-04-2012 12:32 AM

Dirty pasta, dirty rice

On Apr 19, 3:28*pm, JeanineAlyse > wrote:
> On Apr 19, 3:10*pm, "Christopher M." > wrote:> I added some Pickapeppa sauce, to some pasta salad, to make a dirty pasta
> > salad.

> > Not bad.

> >http://www.pickapeppa.com/

> Those Picakpeppa sauces sound like something I would really like to
> use in dishes, thanks for sharing.
> ...Picky

I made a Caribbean Chicken dish that I served for lunch specials. It
uses Picapeppa sauce in the ingredients.
I used boneless skinless chicken breasts since most people were into
that, but you can use thighs or breasts, bone in and skin on for lots
more flavor. You can make it as 'hot' as you like.

http://www.hizzoners.com/recipes/pou...ibbean-chicken

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 21-04-2012 01:47 PM

Dirty pasta, dirty rice

Picky wrote:

> Those Picakpeppa sauces sound like something I would really like to
> use in dishes, thanks for sharing.

Pickapeppa sauce is great on a soft-boiled egg.

Bob