Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Normal Food For Normal People

If you have been reading food blogs for a long time and think that they are too complicated or too exotic for you then you should read Normal Food For Normal People. This blog offers up tips and tricks for beginners that are looking to escape the restaurant lifestyle and start cooking on their own. The recipes don't require all that much skill and the benefits will start immediately.

If you are looking to save on your food budget, learn how to sustain yourself without going out, or better feed your family (no more fast food!) then you should check out Normal Food For Normal People. It is a grassroots blog dedicated to helping people help themselves.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 18, 10:24*am, Normal Food >
wrote:
> If you have been reading food blogs for a long time and think that they are too complicated or too exotic for you then you should read Normal Food For Normal People. This blog offers up tips and tricks for beginners that are looking to escape the restaurant lifestyle and start cooking on their own.. The recipes don't require all that much skill and the benefits will start immediately.
>
> If you are looking to save on your food budget, learn how to sustain yourself without going out, or better feed your family (no more fast food!) then you should check out Normal Food For Normal People. It is a grassroots blog dedicated to helping people help themselves.

You're a slob who uses Butter Flavored Crisco.
Quit SPAMMING rec.food.cooking you dumb ****.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

It was just a post relating actual verifiable information to people that are looking for a more nuanced approach to cooking. I am participating in the conversation and hopefully allowing people to understand that they don't need a million different kitchen tools to create normal food that they can enjoy every day.

I'm sorry if that offends you.

Also, "Butter Flavored Crisco" violates the main principles of Normal Food For Normal People - it isn't healthy, it isn't inexpensive, and it isn't easy to cook with. We use plain old olive oil.

Cheers