FoodBanter.com

-   -   Olive Garden (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/417037-re-olive-garden.html)

George M. Middius[_2_] 14-04-2012 02:46 PM

Olive Garden

Michel Boucher wrote:

> >> She was born Lidia Motika. Bastianich is her husband's name.

> > So what?

> So she is most likely from an Italian family living along the
> Adriatic coast. Someone was saying she wasn't Italian, I am
> pointing out that she most likely is Italian by culture, or
> sufficiently anyway, although not born a citizen of Italy.

Doesn't she speak English with an Italian accent?

> It's not all about you, Nun ;-)

Of course it is. How little of Mary you know.

Michel Boucher[_3_] 14-04-2012 04:18 PM

Olive Garden

George M. Middius > wrote in
:

>> So she is most likely from an Italian family living along the
>> Adriatic coast. Someone was saying she wasn't Italian, I am
>> pointing out that she most likely is Italian by culture, or
>> sufficiently anyway, although not born a citizen of Italy.

> Doesn't she speak English with an Italian accent?

I have never heard the woman speak. I live in another country
where we are free to choose our televisual experience from a vaster
pallette that you might conceive.

>> It's not all about you, Nun ;-)

> Of course it is. How little of Mary you know.

Actually, Nun and I have been around a while. I do know that he
thinks it's about him, hence the winkie.

--

"Dissent is what rescues democracy from a
quiet death behind closed doors." -- Lewis

Brooklyn1 14-04-2012 05:07 PM

Olive Garden

Michel Boucher wrote:

>> > She was born Lidia Motika. Bastianich is her husband's name.
>> >

>> So what?

> So she is most likely from an Italian family living along the
> Adriatic coast. Someone was saying she wasn't Italian, I am
> pointing out that she most likely is Italian by culture, or
> sufficiently anyway, although not born a citizen of Italy.

There is no mistaking that Lidia Bastianich is Italian, look at the
size of her tits. ;)