FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bunn Phase Brew coffee brewer (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/416987-re-bunn-phase-brew.html)

George M. Middius[_2_] 11-04-2012 10:47 PM

John Kuthe wrote:

> I'd rather spend my $$ on good coffee! My Mr Coffee 12 cup drip
> machine works consistently and well. And the cheapie grinder I bought:

Cheaper is better!

;-)

John Kuthe[_2_] 11-04-2012 11:31 PM

Bunn Phase Brew coffee brewer

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:47:40 -0400, George M. Middius
> wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I'd rather spend my $$ on good coffee! My Mr Coffee 12 cup drip
>> machine works consistently and well. And the cheapie grinder I bought:

>Cheaper is better!
>
>;-)

It does a realy good grinding job. It's not a slow speed geared
grinder like the higher priced grinders, but O think it's the same
motor in those cheapie coffee slicers I've been using for years.
Sounds like a similar RPM when run unloaded.

John Kuthe...