Posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

Default Two Niggas arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

On Apr 3, 10:32*am, Sordo > wrote:
> Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole
>
> 5:43 p.m. EST, April 2, 2012|
> By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinelhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-two-arrested-s...
>
> Julius Bender, left, Yahaziel Israel arrested in beating (Seminole
> County Jail, Seminole County Jail / Apr 02, 2012)
>
> A tip to Crimeline has led to the arrests of two men in a brutal
> beating that occurred a week ago in the Midway community east of
> Sanford.
>
> Julius Ricardo Bender, 18, and Yahaziel Isaac Israel, 19, face charges
> of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and
> armed burglary.
>
> The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been
> released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center.
>
> Deputies were called to the area of Lincoln Street and Beardall Avenue
> about 6:30 p.m. March 26 to investigate a report of a man being
> beaten, Seminole County Sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith said.
>
> They found the victim in the woods on the north side of Lincoln
> Street.
>
> According to arrest affidavits:
>
> A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw
> two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one
> man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a hammer.
>
> After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in
> his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a
> half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.
>
> Investigators got a break in the case Thursday, when a tip to
> Crimeline named Bender and gave the street name of the second suspect.
>
> On Friday, investigators learned Israel's fingerprints had been found
> both inside and outside of the victim's vehicle.
>
> The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel
> as the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man
> wielding the hammer.
>
> Both men were arrested late Friday.
>
> or 407-391-9681
> ___
>
> "Proud To Be Everything Liberals Hate"

The Insurgent:

http://www.resist.com/
Posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

On Apr 3, 12:50*pm, walt tonne > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 10:32*am, Sordo > wrote:
>

> > Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

> > 5:43 p.m. EST, April 2, 2012|
> > By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinelhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-two-arrested-s...

> > Julius Bender, left, Yahaziel Israel arrested in beating (Seminole
> > County Jail, Seminole County Jail / Apr 02, 2012)

> > A tip to Crimeline has led to the arrests of two men in a brutal
> > beating that occurred a week ago in the Midway community east of
> > Sanford.

> > Julius Ricardo Bender, 18, and Yahaziel Isaac Israel, 19, face charges
> > of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and
> > armed burglary.

> > The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been
> > released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

> > Deputies were called to the area of Lincoln Street and Beardall Avenue
> > about 6:30 p.m. March 26 to investigate a report of a man being
> > beaten, Seminole County Sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith said.

> > They found the victim in the woods on the north side of Lincoln
> > Street.

> > According to arrest affidavits:

> > A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw
> > two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one
> > man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a hammer.

> > After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in
> > his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a
> > half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.

> > Investigators got a break in the case Thursday, when a tip to
> > Crimeline named Bender and gave the street name of the second suspect.

> > On Friday, investigators learned Israel's fingerprints had been found
> > both inside and outside of the victim's vehicle.

> > The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel
> > as the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man
> > wielding the hammer.

> > Both men were arrested late Friday.

> > or 407-391-9681
> > ___

> > "Proud To Be Everything Liberals Hate"

> The Insurgent:
>
> http://www.resist.com/

Could you get rid of the filthy "N" word? That word makes me really
angry.
Posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

On Apr 3, 4:38*pm, Matt Casey > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 12:50*pm, walt tonne > wrote:
>

> > On Apr 3, 10:32*am, Sordo > wrote:

> > > Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

> > > 5:43 p.m. EST, April 2, 2012|
> > > By Gary Taylor, Orlando Sentinelhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-two-arrested-s...

> > > Julius Bender, left, Yahaziel Israel arrested in beating (Seminole
> > > County Jail, Seminole County Jail / Apr 02, 2012)

> > > A tip to Crimeline has led to the arrests of two men in a brutal
> > > beating that occurred a week ago in the Midway community east of
> > > Sanford.

> > > Julius Ricardo Bender, 18, and Yahaziel Isaac Israel, 19, face charges
> > > of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and
> > > armed burglary.

> > > The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been
> > > released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

> > > Deputies were called to the area of Lincoln Street and Beardall Avenue
> > > about 6:30 p.m. March 26 to investigate a report of a man being
> > > beaten, Seminole County Sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith said.

> > > They found the victim in the woods on the north side of Lincoln
> > > Street.

> > > According to arrest affidavits:

> > > A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw
> > > two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one
> > > man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a hammer.

> > > After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in
> > > his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a
> > > half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.

> > > Investigators got a break in the case Thursday, when a tip to
> > > Crimeline named Bender and gave the street name of the second suspect..

> > > On Friday, investigators learned Israel's fingerprints had been found
> > > both inside and outside of the victim's vehicle.

> > > The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel
> > > as the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man
> > > wielding the hammer.

> > > Both men were arrested late Friday.

> > > or 407-391-9681
> > > ___

> > > "Proud To Be Everything Liberals Hate"

> > The Insurgent:

> >http://www.resist.com/

> Could you get rid of the filthy "N" word? That word makes me really
> angry.

"Niggas" is their word and wearing "Hoodies" are their way to show
solidarity against all Caucasians and the Law! Deal with the CRIME!
and not your P.C. hurt feelings over someone using their EXACT words
from the Ghetto.
Posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

"wolfagain" > wrote in message
On Apr 3, 4:38 pm, Matt Casey > wrote:
> On Apr 3, 12:50 pm, walt tonne > wrote:
>

> > On Apr 3, 10:32 am, Sordo > wrote:

> > > Two arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

> > > 5:43 p.m. EST, April 2, 2012|
> > > By Gary Taylor, Orlando
> > > Sentinelhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-two-arrested-s...

> > > Julius Bender, left, Yahaziel Israel arrested in beating (Seminole
> > > County Jail, Seminole County Jail / Apr 02, 2012)

> > > A tip to Crimeline has led to the arrests of two men in a brutal
> > > beating that occurred a week ago in the Midway community east of
> > > Sanford.

> > > Julius Ricardo Bender, 18, and Yahaziel Isaac Israel, 19, face
> > > charges
> > > of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery
> > > and
> > > armed burglary.

> > > The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been
> > > released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

> > > Deputies were called to the area of Lincoln Street and Beardall
> > > Avenue
> > > about 6:30 p.m. March 26 to investigate a report of a man being
> > > beaten, Seminole County Sheriff's spokeswoman Heather Smith said.

> > > They found the victim in the woods on the north side of Lincoln
> > > Street.

> > > According to arrest affidavits:

> > > A witness told deputies he heard someone screaming for help and saw
> > > two men pull the victim from his vehicle. He said he watched as one
> > > man held the victim and the other beat him in the head with a
> > > hammer.

> > > After they dragged the victim into the woods, the men drove away in
> > > his sport utility vehicle, which was later found abandoned about a
> > > half-mile away on Garbo Jack Lane.

> > > Investigators got a break in the case Thursday, when a tip to
> > > Crimeline named Bender and gave the street name of the second
> > > suspect.

> > > On Friday, investigators learned Israel's fingerprints had been
> > > found
> > > both inside and outside of the victim's vehicle.

> > > The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel
> > > as the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man
> > > wielding the hammer.

> > > Both men were arrested late Friday.

> > > or 407-391-9681
> > > ___

> > > "Proud To Be Everything Liberals Hate"

> > The Insurgent:

> >http://www.resist.com/

> Could you get rid of the filthy "N" word? That word makes me really
> angry.

"Niggas" is their word and wearing "Hoodies" are their way to show
solidarity against all Caucasians and the Law! Deal with the CRIME!
and not your P.C. hurt feelings over someone using their EXACT words
from the Ghetto.

===========[reply]===============

Trayvon Martin called himself in his Face Book account, NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,
so you, sir, are correct.

--
Sir Gregory

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

Default Two N**** arrested in brutal hammer beating in Seminole

On 04/04/2012 5:04 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> "wolfagain" > wrote in message
> On Apr 3, 4:38 pm, Matt Casey > wrote:

>> Sentinelhttp://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-two-arrested-s...

>> charges

>> > Avenue

>> hammer.

>> suspect.

>> > found

>> > The Insurgent:

>> >http://www.resist.com/

>> Could you get rid of the filthy "N" word? That word makes me really
>> angry.

> "Niggas" is their word and wearing "Hoodies" are their way to show
> solidarity against all Caucasians and the Law! Deal with the CRIME!
> and not your P.C. hurt feelings over someone using their EXACT words
> from the Ghetto.
>

> ===========[reply]===============
>
> Trayvon Martin called himself in his Face Book account, NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,
> so you, sir, are correct.

It was not used in this message in the same context. Nice try. Pretty
silly, really. Sad, actually.

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us

Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking,misc.transport.trucking,sci.econ

Default arrested

I was going to reply, stripping out the off-topic groups and leaving
only those relevant to crime. But there were no relevant groups. Stop
feeding the trolls.

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.law-enforcement,alt.news.admin.net-abuse.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.transport.trucking,rec.food.cooking,sci.econ,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:51:37 -0700, Checkmate >
wrote in >:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate!

>> I was going to reply, stripping out the off-topic groups and leaving
>> only those relevant to crime. But there were no relevant groups. Stop
>> feeding the trolls.

>Thank you, Bill. Your intentions were quite honorable. If only there
>has been some crime-related groups!

I've looked for years, and have yet to find any crime-related groups.
--
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest dreams." - Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342
Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger HL&S - January 2012
Pierre Salinger HL&S - February 2012
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer Rasta Khan March 2006