Posted to rec.food.cooking
z z z z is offline

Default Chorizo and eggs mixup

Current research has proven that carbs are the enemy not fats. All of
you low-fat crazies w/progeny have destroyed the neurologic balance of
future humanity. Anthropologists a thousand years from now will mark the
last 30yrs as a major shift in the animal called man/woman.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"z z" > wrote in message
> Current research has proven that carbs are the enemy not fats. All of
> you low-fat crazies w/progeny have destroyed the neurologic balance of
> future humanity. Anthropologists a thousand years from now will mark the
> last 30yrs as a major shift in the animal called man/woman.

I've been saying that for years. People, especially women over 40, who go
on these radical low fat diets might just as well schedule their gall
bladder surgery six months from starting. Bile circulates and is recycled
in the body. Left to stagnate in the gall bladder it forms crystals. One
high fat meal is like pulling a trigger and then all those crystals try to
pass the bile duct like a basketball passing through your bladder.

Paul