Old 31-03-2012, 04:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mold

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

Old 31-03-2012, 06:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/31/2012 12:17 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
state.

-sw

Thanks. Luckily I don't need them anymore.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
state.

I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
tampon???
--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 31-03-2012, 01:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 31/03/2012 11:14 PM, Ophelia wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
state.

I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
tampon???

Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.

I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

--

Krypsis
Old 31-03-2012, 02:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
state.

I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
tampon???

Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.

I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

Hmmm I think I just might abandon this one ...

--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 31-03-2012, 03:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

Yet another reason not to use Facebook.

Jill

Old 31-03-2012, 08:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/31/2012 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

"Krypsis" wrote in message
On 31/03/2012 11:14 PM, Ophelia wrote:

I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
tampon???

Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.

I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

Hmmm I think I just might abandon this one ...

Sorry. It was a PSA about something pretty gross and no cheese
involved. Dropping it.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 30, 11:17*pm, Sqwertz wrote:

*I have a fear of tampons in any state.

????

-sw

--Bryan
Old 31-03-2012, 09:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Stu wrote:

I have a fear of tampons in any state.

Hmmm now why would that be?

Bad memories, probably.

Old 31-03-2012, 10:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Check the windows! Bar the doors! Unplug the telephones!

Now that all those sock puppets that you insisted weren't you haven't
posted for a couple months (that oddly enough coincides with your
disappearance) should we be expecting "I'm Back" announcements from
them, too?

Paranoid much?

Mold JaeRae Winemaking 3 30-03-2009 07:03 PM
China Mold Manufacturers B2B Directory - Mold Sources n41beyha[_2_] General Cooking 0 14-04-2008 05:01 AM
mold [email protected] Winemaking 4 18-12-2006 04:34 PM
Mold in my must Chris Hertling Winemaking 6 16-06-2005 06:58 PM
mold Mike Avery Sourdough 1 21-03-2005 11:21 PM