FoodBanter.com

-   -   Mold (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/416713-mold.html)

Cheryl[_3_] 31-03-2012 04:28 AM

Mold

This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
can see that.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_

Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

Cheryl[_3_] 31-03-2012 06:04 AM

Mold

On 3/31/2012 12:17 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
>> from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
>> can see that.
>>
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_
>>
>> Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

> You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
> probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?
>
> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html
>
> I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
> state.
>
> -sw

Thanks. Luckily I don't need them anymore.

Ophelia[_7_] 31-03-2012 01:14 PM

Mold

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
>> from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
>> can see that.
>>
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_
>>
>> Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

> You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
> probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?
>
> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html
>
> I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
> state.

I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
tampon???
--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Krypsis 31-03-2012 01:42 PM

Mold

On 31/03/2012 11:14 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>> This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
>>> from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
>>> can see that.
>>>
>>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...ikgnE94jAI#_=_
>>>

>>> Whoa, that was a long URL, so here's a preview
>>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/6uvg6tk

>> You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
>> probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?
>>
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html
>>

>> I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
>> state.

> I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
> tampon???

Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.

I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

--

Krypsis

Ophelia[_7_] 31-03-2012 02:21 PM

Mold

"Krypsis" > wrote in message
> On 31/03/2012 11:14 PM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> You can probably just cut of the gobblety gook. Looks like it could
>>> probably be chopped right after the .html... This work?
>>>
>>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html
>>>

>>> I'm not going to try it myself. I have a fear of tampons in any
>>> state.

>> I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
>> tampon???

> Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.
>
> I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

Hmmm I think I just might abandon this one ... :)

--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

jmcquown[_2_] 31-03-2012 03:16 PM

Mold

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> This showed up in my FB today. They go on to say it is no different
>> from the mold that shows up in food after exposed. Well, at least we
>> can see that.
>>
>> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...160100385.html

Yet another reason not to use Facebook.

Jill

Cheryl[_3_] 31-03-2012 08:37 PM

Mold

On 3/31/2012 9:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Krypsis" > wrote in message
>> On 31/03/2012 11:14 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>>> I may have missed something here, but why would they put cheese in a
>>> tampon???

>> Methinks this topic is going in a strange direction.
>>
>> I think I'll just see if Thunderbird can filter on threads. ;-)

> Hmmm I think I just might abandon this one ... :)

Sorry. It was a PSA about something pretty gross and no cheese
involved. Dropping it. :)

Bryan[_6_] 31-03-2012 08:43 PM

Mold

On Mar 30, 11:17*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> *I have a fear of tampons in any state.

????

> -sw

--Bryan

George M. Middius[_2_] 31-03-2012 09:54 PM

Mold

Stu wrote:

> >I have a fear of tampons in any state.

> Hmmm now why would that be?

Bad memories, probably.

George M. Middius[_2_] 31-03-2012 10:24 PM

Mold

Check the windows! Bar the doors! Unplug the telephones!

> Now that all those sock puppets that you insisted weren't you haven't
> posted for a couple months (that oddly enough coincides with your
> disappearance) should we be expecting "I'm Back" announcements from
> them, too?

Paranoid much?