FoodBanter.com

-   -   Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/415902-sleeping-plays-vital-role.html)

sara bareilles 28-02-2012 02:05 AM

Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health

Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health
Every body knows well benefits of good and easy night’s sleep. But
for some people , sleep does not come easily. As we are get older our
normal sleeping patterns change. Many people (not all) find that they
wake earlier than they did as younger and get tired earlier in
evening.
http://www.info-world-mania.com/slee...r-health..html

Bryan[_6_] 28-02-2012 04:29 AM

On Feb 27, 8:05*pm, sara bareilles > wrote:
> Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health

No shit. I'm going to sleep very soon.

--Bryan

A Moose In Love 28-02-2012 06:01 AM

On Feb 27, 11:29*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Feb 27, 8:05*pm, sara bareilles > wrote:
>
> > Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health

> No shit. *I'm going to sleep very soon.
>
> --Bryan

the world would be a better place if you slept 24 hours a day.

Jerry Avins 28-02-2012 04:51 PM

On Monday, February 27, 2012 9:05:34 PM UTC-5, sara bareilles wrote:
> Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health
> Every body knows well benefits of good and easy night’s sleep. But
> for some people , sleep does not come easily. As we are get older our
> normal sleeping patterns change. Many people (not all) find that they
> wake earlier than they did as younger and get tired earlier in
> evening.
> http://www.info-world-mania.com/slee...er-health.html

At least mark your subject with "OT" for "off topic" even if, as in this case, it is obvious.

Chemo the Clown[_2_] 28-02-2012 05:02 PM

On Feb 27, 6:05*pm, sara bareilles > wrote:
> Sleeping Plays Vital Role For Better Health
> Every body knows well benefits of *good and easy night’s sleep. But
> for some people , sleep does not come easily. As we are get older our
> normal sleeping *patterns change. Many people (not all) find that they
> wake earlier than they did as younger and get tired earlier in
> evening.http://www.info-world-mania.com/slee...le-for-better-...

Really? Who'd a thunk it?