Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sharm El Sheikh 5days Tour package

DAY 1 : Arrive to Sharm Our tour representative will help you to be
transferred to your hotel by Air conditioned buses
After dinner , sound and light journey

DAY 2 : Ras Mohamed National Park
Breakfast at hotel then,Our representative will pick you up from
hotel to transfer to Ras Mohamed by yacht. Start fabulous voyage
through yacht with lunch on board in Red sea Ras Mohamed National
Park does not contain the best corals in the world but the amount and
the variety of fish and sea life that can be seen is like nowhere else
in the world.

DAY 3 : A day Through Desert :Breakfast at hotel then, Tours
representative pick you up from your hotel live 2 hours as the
Bedouins on a guided camel ride through the Desert, where you can
experience the real Bedouin life and watch the sunset. After the
amazing ride stop at the highest point in the valley where you will
see the heavens as Then you can taste the Bedouin tea with herbs and
have a real Bedouin dinner under the candles light during enjoying The
Bedouin folklore in the middle of the desert. Finally drive back to
your hotel.

DAY 4 : Snorkling :Breakfast, lunch at hotel. After that you will
enjoy every moment in - diving - snorkling time seeing the most
amazing reef and corals through our unique spot of nature.

DAY 5 : Free day :Breakfast at hotel then, Relaxing by the beach with
sun bath.
DAY 6 : Good bye: Breakfast and packaging the Luggage, you will be
transformed to air conditioned buses by our representative at 12 P.M,
Back to Cairo.

price starts from 250 $ per person in double room

Elmasrya Travels

+201223094010
+201142832495

http://elmasryatravel.com/
www.elmasryatravels.com
http://www.facebook.com/elmasryia

Sheikh & Shake Opinicus[_3_] General Cooking 7 16-11-2014 06:06 PM
Package Tour VivianLaura Restaurants 0 16-07-2011 10:45 AM
Bali Tour Package VivianLaura Restaurants 0 16-07-2011 10:42 AM
Some Stimulus Package Mr. Bill[_2_] General Cooking 134 28-02-2009 05:36 PM