FoodBanter.com

-   -   Beautiful dinnerware set (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/415641-beautiful-dinnerware-set.html)

mikeskinny22 17-02-2012 04:27 AM

Beautiful dinnerware set

I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have dinner or talk.
Last week,I saw this dinnerware set,so beautiful.It is in lovely pattern, daydream-like colors.
All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
Do you like it?

Nan[_3_] 17-02-2012 05:09 PM

Beautiful dinnerware set

On Feb 16, 10:27*pm, mikeskinny22
> wrote:
> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
> dinner or talk.
> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinyurl.com/7pynrlk),so
> beautiful.It is in lovely pattern, daydream-like colors.
> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
> Do you like it?
>
> --
> mikeskinny22

Link doesn't work........

Lou decruss 17-02-2012 05:12 PM

Beautiful dinnerware set

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:09:25 -0800 (PST), Nan >
wrote:

>On Feb 16, 10:27*pm, mikeskinny22
> wrote:
>> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
>> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
>> dinner or talk.
>> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinyurl.com/7pynrlk),so
>> beautiful.It is in lovely pattern, daydream-like colors.
>> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
>> Do you like it?
>>
>> --
>> mikeskinny22

>Link doesn't work........

It's spam. Why do so many folks fall for this?

Lou

Dan Abel 17-02-2012 05:55 PM

Beautiful dinnerware set

In article
Nan > wrote:

> On Feb 16, 10:27*pm, mikeskinny22
> > wrote:
> > I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
> > feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
> > dinner or talk.
> > Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinyurl.com/7pynrlk),so
> > beautiful.It is in lovely pattern, daydream-like colors.
> > All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
> > Do you like it?
> >
> > --
> > mikeskinny22

> Link doesn't work........

Good. Maybe somebody reported it as spam.

mikeskinny doesn't really give a shit whether you like the furniture,
beer making kit or dinnerware, it just wants you to click the link
(which has his affiliate code cleverly concealed in it) so it will get
points towards a credit on merchandise.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA