Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Great cooking, heat resistant tagine

Hi All

I have developed a new highly resistant, ceramic tagine, that has many
benefits:

1. From fridge to oven, and vice versa: it can bear temperature
differences from +550 C to -20 C.
2. Whatever the cooker, it works: induction (need thermal film), gas
cooker, hallogen cooker, open fire, microwave.
3. Great cooking quality: it retains natural flavor of all ingredients
for better tasting meals. It also maintains heat homogeneously.
4. 4 year guarantee against cracks - or money back.

It comes in 2 sizes: family (4 to 6 people) at 45 GBP and 'you&me' at
35 GBP. It also comes with a book of top 50 Moroccan tagine recipes.

As I am in the testing phase, I would love to hear your thoughts and
questions.

Many thanks

Omar