Member

Cool Lazania recipe, hot and special for fall season, enjoy :)

Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel at the taste with refined aroma of rural
The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then experiences I had, is highly recommended!

Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in particular
But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the requests of relatives, your guests for another round

Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!

Lasagna | Lasagna Recipe
So go ahead and enjoy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lazania recipe, hot and special for fall season, enjoy :)

"lidorex" > wrote in message

> Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel
> at the taste with refined aroma of rural
> The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then
> experiences I had, is highly recommended!
>
> Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna
> every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in
> particular
> But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the
> requests of relatives, your guests for another round
>
> Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!
>
> 'Lasagna | Lasagna Recipe' <link snippws> So go ahead and enjoy

That's funny!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

lidorex wrote:

> Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel
> at the taste with refined aroma of rural

Refined aroma of dairy cattle not me marvel.

> The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then
> experiences I had, is highly recommended!

Open-mouth responsibility for your experiences?
No lasagna has experiences of sweet taste or marvel!

> Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna
> every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in
> particular

But open-mouth lasagna in Israel no home for cheese.
Home for lasagna must be home for cheese and Mr. Tomato.

> But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the
> requests of relatives, your guests for another round

Only in Israel eat lasagna at funerals. At Mormon funeral
eat potatoes with cheese and green Jello with carrots.

> Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!

Burn lasagna to make warm? Have no wood or coal in Israel?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> "lidorex" schrieb :

> Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel
> at the taste with refined aroma of rural
> The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then
> experiences I had, is highly recommended!

> Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna
> every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in
> particular
> But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the
> requests of relatives, your guests for another round

> Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!

> go ahead and enjoy

That sounds like a Chinese spamming via bablefish.
On the other hand, it could be an Arab trying to make Israel look bad.
I especially like "open-mouthed responsibility".
Sometimes SPAM is funny.

Yours with highly recommended Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

--
lidorex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 19, 7:19*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> lidorex wrote:
>
> > Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel
> > at the taste with refined aroma of rural

> Refined aroma of dairy cattle not me marvel.
>
> > The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then
> > experiences I had, is highly recommended!

> Open-mouth responsibility for your experiences?
> No lasagna has experiences of sweet taste or marvel!
>
> > Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna
> > every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in
> > particular

> But open-mouth lasagna in Israel no home for cheese.
> Home for lasagna must be home for cheese and Mr. Tomato.
>
> > But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the
> > requests of relatives, your guests for another round

> Only in Israel eat lasagna at funerals. *At Mormon funeral
> eat potatoes with cheese and green Jello with carrots.
>
> > Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!

> Burn lasagna to make warm? *Have no wood or coal in Israel?

Please leave Mr. Tomato out of this.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 20, 12:38*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jan 19, 7:19*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>

> > lidorex wrote:

> > > Dairy lasagna recipe as not been exposed before, taste tested and marvel
> > > at the taste with refined aroma of rural

> > Refined aroma of dairy cattle not me marvel.

> > > The sweet taste of lasagna leave you open-mouthed responsibility, then
> > > experiences I had, is highly recommended!

> > Open-mouth responsibility for your experiences?
> > No lasagna has experiences of sweet taste or marvel!

> > > Second goal of the site is to restore and enhance the role of lasagna
> > > every home in Israel, in its appropriate place in the world and in
> > > particular

> > But open-mouth lasagna in Israel no home for cheese.
> > Home for lasagna must be home for cheese and Mr. Tomato.

> > > But grief has one drawback and most important, have to suffer the
> > > requests of relatives, your guests for another round

> > Only in Israel eat lasagna at funerals. *At Mormon funeral
> > eat potatoes with cheese and green Jello with carrots.

> > > Refined, pleasant-tasting palate and very warm for winter!

> > Burn lasagna to make warm? *Have no wood or coal in Israel?

> Please leave Mr. Tomato out of this.

That hit me just right- thanks!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

>> But open-mouth lasagna in Israel no home for cheese.

> Please leave Mr. Tomato out of this.

+1