Old 18-01-2012, 07:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.cooking-chat

Default ~~ How To Make A Fried Egg Sandwich - VIDEO ~~

Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

....enjoy!

Regards,

Chef.

--

communitychannel natalie tran lonely planet community
channel natalie tran lonelyplanet travel tourism soya
san francisco san francisco california holiday steaks
traveling travelling vlog channel adventure bowl pots
lonely planet cooking in hotel room omg she is going
to destroy that iron with bacon we're calling the fin
manager youtube soup egg eggs scrambled pan sausage a
how to make noodles Noodle Fin soup Chicken pepperoni
Cooking Special Kitchen Restaurant Recipe Recipes Bbq
Meat Dinner Cuisine Vegetarian Sauce Salad Eating eat
Foods Beef Pasta Rice Pizza Grill Pork Bread Potatoes
Cheese Lunch Curry Healthy Vegetables Dining Tomato a
Organic Meal tesco sainsbury's aldi poundland cooking
99p stores usenet seo search food cook chef saucepans
cooking recipes Japanese food how to make bento oil a
tamagoyaki furikake onigiri noritama yukari Vienna in
sausage chicken karaage apple cooking restaurant buns
japanese grill charlie mcdonnell charlieissocoollike
cooking with charlie food recipe baking bread dough a
chocolate brownies CBS Chinese cooking tips eileen to
yin-fei recipes tracy smith VICTORIA BECKHAM DAVID on
POSH SPICE GIRLS COOKING BAKE BAKING french fries can
how to make a fried egg sandwich eggs bread margarine
COMING TO AMERICA UK RENEE GAUTIER LOS ANGELOS cookie
angeles cooking Japanese food recipe soy sauce how to
make ramen noodle yakibuta narutomaki kamaboko sauces
pork ribs menma bamboo shoot char siu chicken stock a
meat Food cooking recipes Australia United Kingdom be
speed cooking Leigh Hart Moon TV That Guy sport chips
Tiger woods star wars comedy central biscuits fried a
saturday night live all blacks rugby Pani Puri Recipe
by Manjula Indian Poori savory snacks gol gappa gappe
puffed chaat Spices Vegetarians Food Cooking In cooks
chicken southern fried frying lady gaga Gordon Ramsay
Cookalong Live How To Cook Steak Channel channel4 sip
channel four food Channel 4 Channel4 fish and chips n
cooking with dave gir2007 british food gambler's frys
chili peppers green salsa pork cheese Foodnetwork sit
food network recipe all recipe recipe for recipes for
how to cook recipies recipes from Jack Scalfani bacon
cooking with jack cooking show kitchen regular guy in
lazy man product reviews cooking videos cooking smell
lessons cooking school the best bbq sauce teriyaki if
sauce hot bbq sauces gourmet seasoning jack on the go

Old 18-01-2012, 08:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:56:49 PM UTC-7, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...
--

That guy is an idiot using a metal spatula in a stick-free coated frying pan. He has already scratched it up terribly. And what's with the constant flipping of the egg? And where is the pepper? Most people put the fried egg on toast as well.

Old 18-01-2012, 09:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.cooking-chat

On 1/18/2012 2:56 PM, CHEF wrote:
[...]

You don't expect anyone to read this ill arranged un-punctuated stuff,
do you?

--
Jim Silverton

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.
Old 18-01-2012, 09:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 18, 1:56*pm, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

First error: Margarine!!

YUCK!!!

He lost me there.

John Kuthe...
Old 18-01-2012, 11:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:56 pm, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

First error: Margarine!!

YUCK!!!

I used to use it for greasing the pan inbetween pancakes but I use real
butter for everything else. Haven't bought any margarine in at least 4
years (seriously)

Gary

Old 18-01-2012, 11:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 5:28*pm, Gary wrote:
John Kuthe wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:56 pm, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

First error: Margarine!!

YUCK!!!

I used to use it for greasing the pan inbetween pancakes but I use real
butter for everything else. *Haven't bought any margarine in at least 4
years (seriously)

Gary

I hear ya Gary. I've not bought any margarine for longer. Love me
real butter! Mmmmm!

OMG I sound like Paula Deen!

;-)

John Kuthe...
Old 18-01-2012, 11:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/18/2012 10:33 AM, Roy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:56:49 PM UTC-7, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...
--

That guy is an idiot using a metal spatula in a stick-free coated frying pan. He has already scratched it up terribly. And what's with the constant flipping of the egg? And where is the pepper? Most people put the fried egg on toast as well.

That poor, overcooked, egg! Well, a lot of kids might find it
instructional anyway.
Old 19-01-2012, 03:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:28:30 -0500, Gary wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:56 pm, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

First error: Margarine!!

YUCK!!!

I used to use it for greasing the pan inbetween pancakes but I use real
butter for everything else. Haven't bought any margarine in at least 4
years (seriously)

Gary

I've never bought margerine and I'm fourteen.

My mother used to buy it when it had a neat little orange capsule
inside that you could squoosh and knead. None since then.

pavane

Old 19-01-2012, 05:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.cooking-chat

On Jan 18, 1:09*pm, John Kuthe wrote:
On Jan 18, 1:56*pm, CHEF wrote: Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

First error: Margarine!!

YUCK!!!

He lost me there.

John Kuthe...

He's got several other vids too...and they're all just as bad or
funny...however you want to look at it.
Old 19-01-2012, 07:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 3:33*pm, Roy wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:56:49 PM UTC-7, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...
--

That guy is an idiot using a metal spatula in a stick-free coated frying pan. He has already scratched it up terribly. And what's with the constant flipping of the egg? And where is the pepper? Most people put the fried egg on toast as well.

Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
spatula somewhere....

Lenona.

Old 19-01-2012, 08:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 19, 11:45*am, Lenona wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:33*pm, Roy wrote:

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:56:49 PM UTC-7, CHEF wrote:
Yummy fried egg sandwich...
--

That guy is an idiot using a metal spatula in a stick-free coated frying pan. He has already scratched it up terribly. And what's with the constant flipping of the egg? And where is the pepper? Most people put the fried egg on toast as well.

Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
spatula somewhere....

Lenona.

Well...they do make nonstick spatuals. I've got maybe 3-4.
Old 19-01-2012, 11:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Lenona wrote:
-snip-

Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
spatula somewhere....

I usually reach for a silicone spoonula-- but I have some silicone and
?nylon? spatulas, too.

Jim
Old 19-01-2012, 11:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Jim Elbrecht wrote in
:

Lenona wrote:
-snip-

Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
spatula somewhere....

I usually reach for a silicone spoonula-- but I have some silicone and
?nylon? spatulas, too.

Jim

I don't have that problem. I like my eggs sunny side up :-)

(Even on a sandwich!!)

I used to *love* a bacon and egg sandwich with a runny egg on.... YUM!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Skydiving: Where immortality is touched through danger,
where life meets death on equal plane;
where man is more than man, and existence both supreme and valueless at the
same instant.

--- Charles A. Lindbergh ---
Old 19-01-2012, 11:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 19, 3:33*pm, "I'm Back!!" wrote:
Jim Elbrecht wrote :

Lenona wrote:
-snip-

[...]

I like my eggs like that also but only if the white is done.
Old 20-01-2012, 01:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:28:30 -0500, Gary wrote:

I used to use it for greasing the pan inbetween pancakes but I use real
butter for everything else. Haven't bought any margarine in at least 4
years (seriously)

Most people don't buy margarine anymore. They buy "spreads". Most
margarine has been downgraded so that is no longer meets the legal
description of Margarine (which needs to be 80% fat). Parkay, for
example, is no longer margarine. Even the "Parkay ORIGINAL Stick".

The only margarine I can find anymore is a store brand.

Did you find it just for this post, or do you actually use it? If so, for
what?