Experienced Member

Default Beautiful dinnerware set

I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have dinner or talk.
Last week,I saw this dinnerware set,so beautiful.It is in nice pattern, daydream-like colors.
All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
Do you like it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 9, 7:11*pm, mikeskinny22
> wrote:
> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
> dinner or talk.
> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinyurl.com/7dxx24a),so
> beautiful.It is in nice pattern, daydream-like colors.
> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
> Do you like it?
>
> --
> mikeskinny22

Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:11:14 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Jan 9, 7:11*pm, mikeskinny22
> wrote:
>> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
>> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
>> dinner or talk.
>> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set'

<link snipped>,

>> beautiful.It is in nice pattern, daydream-like colors.
>> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
>> Do you like it?
>>
>> --
>> mikeskinny22

>Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.

The pattern is spam and some of you keep falling for it and click the
links.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/01/2012 12:45 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:

>> Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.

> The pattern is spam and some of you keep falling for it and click the
> links.

Foodbanter strikes again. It is either someone who is new to the group
and introducing itself or someone who is thinking of buying something
that they think is rally nice and, for some reason, want the opinion of
strangers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:32:53 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 10/01/2012 12:45 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:
> >

> >> Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.

> > The pattern is spam and some of you keep falling for it and click the
> > links.

> Foodbanter strikes again. It is either someone who is new to the group
> and introducing itself or someone who is thinking of buying something
> that they think is rally nice and, for some reason, want the opinion of
> strangers.

It's the same old spammer who nymshifts every so often. He used to be
a female personality.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/01/2012 5:05 PM, sf wrote:

>> Foodbanter strikes again. It is either someone who is new to the group
>> and introducing itself or someone who is thinking of buying something
>> that they think is rally nice and, for some reason, want the opinion of
>> strangers.
>>

> It's the same old spammer who nymshifts every so often. He used to be
> a female personality.

I recently saw a post in a travel group that followed the same basic
format at 90% of the stuff that shows up here from foodbanter, except
that it's address was travelbanter. It looks like the banter stuff is
all solely for spamming.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 9, 2012 10:11:18 PM UTC-5, mikeskinny22 wrote:

> Do you like it?

More to the point....do YOU like it? My approval means nothing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 10, 2:05*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:32:53 -0500, Dave Smith
>
> > wrote:
> > On 10/01/2012 12:45 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:

> > *>> Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.

> > *> The pattern is spam and some of you keep falling for it and click the
> > *> links.

> > Foodbanter strikes again. *It is either someone who is new to the group
> > and introducing itself or someone who is thinking of buying something
> > that they think is rally nice and, for some reason, want the opinion of
> > strangers.

> It's the same old spammer who nymshifts every so often. *He used to be
> a female personality.
> --
>
> Ham and eggs.
> A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

Emmy007?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:13:24 -0800 (PST), merryb >
wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2:05*pm, sf > wrote:
> > On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:32:53 -0500, Dave Smith
> >
> > > wrote:
> > > On 10/01/2012 12:45 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:

> > > *>> Nice colors? The set is white. Nice pattern? There is no pattern.

> > > *> The pattern is spam and some of you keep falling for it and click the
> > > *> links.

> > > Foodbanter strikes again. *It is either someone who is new to the group
> > > and introducing itself or someone who is thinking of buying something
> > > that they think is rally nice and, for some reason, want the opinion of
> > > strangers.

> > It's the same old spammer who nymshifts every so often. *He used to be
> > a female personality.
> > --
> >

> Emmy007?

Wasn't there a "Lily" posting for a while? I got fed up with
Foodbanter a long time ago and filtered out the entire domain, so I
haven't kept up with who's posting what. Not that I wanted to.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 11, 9:02*am, sf > wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:13:24 -0800 (PST), merryb >
> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 10, 2:05*pm, sf > wrote:
> > > On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:32:53 -0500, Dave Smith

> > > It's the same old spammer who nymshifts every so often. *He used to be
> > > a female personality.
> > > --

> > Emmy007?

> Wasn't there a "Lily" posting for a while? *I got fed up with
> Foodbanter a long time ago and filtered out the entire domain, so I
> haven't kept up with who's posting what. *Not that I wanted to.
> --
>
> Ham and eggs.
> A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

You are right- Lilycheese!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:19:55 -0500 in rec.food.cooking, Dave Smith
> wrote,
> I recently saw a post in a travel group that followed the same basic
>format at 90% of the stuff that shows up here from foodbanter, except
>that it's address was travelbanter. It looks like the banter stuff is
>all solely for spamming.

It's not just that. It's also ripping off newsgroup content to drive
their ad revenue stream.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
mikeskinny22 > wrote:

> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
> dinner or talk.
> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinypurl.com/7dxx24a),so
> beautiful.It is in nice pattern, daydream-like colors.
> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
> Do you like it?

Nope.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> mikeskinny22 > wrote:
>
>> I like buying beautiful furniture to decor my house,and it will make me
>> feel very warm.My friends like gathering together to drink coffee ,have
>> dinner or talk.
>> Last week,I saw 'this dinnerware set' (http://tinypurl.com/7dxx24a),so
>> beautiful.It is in nice pattern, daydream-like colors.
>> All my friends like this set and it is healthy stuff for us.
>> Do you like it?

> Nope.

rofl ^5s

--