Old 08-01-2012, 02:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Clementine Candles

Don't know about you but I've been eating the heck out of those little
clementines aka Cuties.
Barb Schaller posted on The Book of Faces a link showing how to make
candles from the rind. I did it and they are so cute and fun.

Here's mine and the link to the, how to.

I'd say mine is a little "rustic" ;-)
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ne-candle.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/758joh8

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Old 09-01-2012, 05:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:14:50 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

On 1/7/2012 9:09 PM, wrote:

Don't know about you but I've been eating the heck out of those little
clementines aka Cuties.
Barb Schaller posted on The Book of Faces a link showing how to make
candles from the rind. I did it and they are so cute and fun.

Here's mine and the link to the, how to.

I'd say mine is a little "rustic" ;-)
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ne-candle.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/758joh8

Neat! I bet they smell wonderful burning, too.

Thanks Cheryl, yes, they smell great.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Clementine Cake percy Diabetic 8 20-12-2008 06:28 PM
Clementine oranges [email protected]_is_not_a_real_address.com General Cooking 1 16-03-2005 03:50 PM
Oh my darling... Clementine! PENMART01 General Cooking 1 14-03-2004 11:49 PM
Scented Candles from Candleland-Scented Candles to Indulge Your Candle Craving! Brad Marketplace 0 27-10-2003 01:54 AM