FoodBanter.com

-   -   Clementine Candles (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/414685-clementine-candles.html)

[email protected] 08-01-2012 02:09 AM

Clementine Candles

Don't know about you but I've been eating the heck out of those little
clementines aka Cuties.
Barb Schaller posted on The Book of Faces a link showing how to make
candles from the rind. I did it and they are so cute and fun.

Here's mine and the link to the, how to.

I'd say mine is a little "rustic" ;-)
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ne-candle.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/758joh8

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Cheryl[_3_] 08-01-2012 09:14 PM

Clementine Candles

On 1/7/2012 9:09 PM, wrote:

> Don't know about you but I've been eating the heck out of those little
> clementines aka Cuties.
> Barb Schaller posted on The Book of Faces a link showing how to make
> candles from the rind. I did it and they are so cute and fun.
>
> Here's mine and the link to the, how to.
>
> I'd say mine is a little "rustic" ;-)

http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ne-candle.html

> or
> http://tinyurl.com/758joh8

Neat! I bet they smell wonderful burning, too.

[email protected] 09-01-2012 05:54 AM

Clementine Candles

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:14:50 -0500, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On 1/7/2012 9:09 PM, wrote:
>>
>> Don't know about you but I've been eating the heck out of those little
>> clementines aka Cuties.
>> Barb Schaller posted on The Book of Faces a link showing how to make
>> candles from the rind. I did it and they are so cute and fun.
>>
>> Here's mine and the link to the, how to.
>>
>> I'd say mine is a little "rustic" ;-)

http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...ne-candle.html

>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/758joh8

>Neat! I bet they smell wonderful burning, too.

Thanks Cheryl, yes, they smell great.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com