Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Frisco Fulla Freaks & Child Snatcher Illegals

Don't the CA moroons know that kids get fat from what they're fed at
home... and kids don't play outdoors anymore. If Governments made the
streets safe child obesity would become pretty much obsolete. With
all the illegals trafficing kids for sex in the the US is easier than
ever:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shanghai
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/health...als/index.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-12-21, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Don't the CA moroons know that kids get fat from what they're fed at
> home... and kids don't play outdoors anymore. If Governments made the
> streets safe child obesity would become pretty much obsolete. With
> all the illegals trafficing kids for sex in the the US is easier than
> ever:
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shanghai
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/health...als/index.html

Now, now, shelly. You know what happens when you go off yer meds.

nb

--
eschew obfuscation
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2011-12-21, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>
>>Don't the CA moroons know that kids get fat from what they're fed at
>>home... and kids don't play outdoors anymore. If Governments made the
>>streets safe child obesity would become pretty much obsolete. With
>>all the illegals trafficing kids for sex in the the US is easier than
>>ever:
>>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shanghai
>>http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/health...als/index.html

> Now, now, shelly. You know what happens when you go off yer meds.
>
> nb

Leave it to sheldon to look for a scapegoat.

What parent, much less any adult is going to admit, much less
understand, that the "epidemic" of childhood obesity is based on
Parental i ignorance and lack of involvement with and supervision of
their child's life?

Of course the same ignorance and lack of involvement with with those
very adults own lives is the same cause of the "epidemic" of obesity in
the general population of the modern, developed world.

People have got lazy, with themselves as well as their children and that
literally as well as morally and philosophically.
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 21, 6:44*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> Don't the CA moroons know that kids get fat from what they're fed at
> home... and kids don't play outdoors anymore. *If Governments made the
> streets safe child obesity would become pretty much obsolete. *With
> all the illegals trafficing kids for sex in the the US is easier than
> ever:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...ds-happy-meals...

You fail to consider in your analysis that kids prefer the taste of
processed food to home cooking. Even when I was a kid, I scorned my
mother's home made chicken soup, preferring the amped-up taste of
Campbells -- which now I find hideously dull, relying as it does on
oversalting for taste. The name, the colorful box, and the prize that
goes with all help cultivate a taste for dreck in the young. Fat,
sugar, and salt -- kids like foods that have them and will demand them
at home.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> Don't the CA moroons know that kids get fat from what they're fed at
> home... and kids don't play outdoors anymore. If Governments made the
> streets safe child obesity would become pretty much obsolete. With
> all the illegals trafficing kids for sex in the the US is easier than
> ever:
> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shanghai
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/health...als/index.html

McDonalds got around the SF MORONS They now charge an extra 10 cents for the
"toy" in the Happy Meal and the money (10 cents) is donated to Ronald
McDonald House.

The bottom line

IMHO

You can not successfully legislate to compensate for stupidity!

Dimitri