Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Animal Magnetism!

On 12/17/2011 7:53 AM, Dimitri wrote:
> "Andy" > wrote in message ...
>> OT: Animal Magnetism!
>>
>> There I was, walking along the sand on Maui, HI. Not another person in
>> sight, when a humpback whale, about 100 feet offshore gently rose
>> above the
>> calm tide and looked at me. I happened to casually look across to
>> Lanai at
>> exactly the same time to see it. I later had a fantasy that I swam out
>> and
>> rode it. Steering by right and left taps to its sides.
>>
>> It was an unforgettable experience and great fantasy!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Cut back on the ALCOHOL.
>
> Dimitri

He was having a George Costanza, Marine Biologist out-of-body experience.

gloria p

Animal Magnetism! Chemo the Clown[_2_] General Cooking 0 17-12-2011 05:11 PM
Drive against animal slaughter by animal welfare groups dh@. Vegan 0 18-11-2011 12:27 AM
animal testing dh@. Vegan 0 22-05-2008 12:36 PM
Animal welfare, not animal "rights" Rudy Canoza[_3_] Vegan 10 21-02-2008 04:38 PM
OT - Animal Pictures itsjoannotjoann General Cooking 6 10-05-2006 12:49 AM