Experienced Member

Default Christmas gift for my mom?

My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware, my friend have these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it worth?
Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
mikeskinny22 > wrote:

> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
> worth?
> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

Save your money.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In >,
> mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973998@foodbante r.com> wrote:
>
>> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
>> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
>> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
>> worth?
>> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

> Save your money.

Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 16, 10:01*am, Dave Smith > wrote:
> On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > In >,
> > * mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973...@foodbante r.com> *wrote:

> >> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> >> Would these be good for my mom? *would appreciate your thoughts.

> > Save your money.

> Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
> of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

It was probably that idiot 'Lilycheese.'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:55:56 -0600 in rec.food.cooking, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote,
>In article >,
> mikeskinny22 > wrote:
>
>> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
>> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
>> (http://tinyurl.com/spamlink) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
>> worth?
>> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

>Save your money.

Please try to avoid quoting the affiliate spammer's link. Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> On 16/12/2011 9:55 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In >,
> > mikeskinny22<mikeskinny22.930be48.973998@foodbante r.com> wrote:
> >
> >> My mom loves to cook, I am thinking about getting her some dinnerware,
> >> my friend have 'these 48 Piece Dinnerware Set'
> >> (http://tinyurl.com/6lpal3q) ,looks good.What do u think about it?Is it
> >> worth?
> >> Would these be good for my mom? would appreciate your thoughts.

> > Save your money.

> Seems to me that not too long ago someone from foodbanter was thinking
> of getting some dinnerware and linked to the same site.

There's gotta be money it in for him/her.