Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Little Cat Photo

For those who asked:

http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!

Jerry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 4:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

Now that is a good looking cat, he will not have a problem finding a home.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 3:22*pm, Ema Nymton > wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 4:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>
> > For those who asked:

> >http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

> > He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> > softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

> Now that is a good looking cat, he will not have a problem finding a home..
>
> Becca

Yeah...let's just hope he's not a Jets fan!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

excellent, Lee
"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ps, don't call it swill. after in nature they eat mouse butt, lol, Lee
"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 5:56*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
> --

That is one precious cat. Love the gray color. Sweet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 5:17 PM, Jerry Avins wrote:
> On Dec 9, 5:56 pm, Janet > wrote:
>> For those who asked:
>>
>> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>>
>> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
>> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

> May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!
>
> Jerry

Only long enough for him to be old enough for shots and adoption. But
he thanks you for the good wishes.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 5:23 PM, Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Dec 9, 3:22 pm, Ema > wrote:
>> On 12/9/2011 4:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>>> For those who asked:

>>> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

>>> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
>>> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

>> Now that is a good looking cat, he will not have a problem finding a home.
>>
>> Becca

> Yeah...let's just hope he's not a Jets fan!

I agree. I tried to make him a Giant's fan, but he was born in Texas
and though I hoped he's be a Texan's fan (they need fans badly) he's a
Cowboys fan <g>

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Dec 9, 2:56*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. *Cooking does.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.................what a cutie pie. Love his color
around his little nose. And he's got a great expression. He won't
have any trouble being adopted. Hell, I'd take him...I wish.......

Thanks for posting a pic. He's too cute.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ok somebody describe him, Lee
"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
On Dec 9, 2:56 pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> For those who asked:
>
> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>
> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.................what a cutie pie. Love his color
around his little nose. And he's got a great expression. He won't
have any trouble being adopted. Hell, I'd take him...I wish.......

Thanks for posting a pic. He's too cute.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 9:18 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> ok somebody describe him, Lee

Lee,

He is gray with tiger stripes. Has a huge pair of eyes in a tiny face.
He has diamond shape markings on his little head, like several diamond
patterns within each other.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" <> wrote> On 12/9/2011 9:18 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> ok somebody describe him, Lee

> Lee,
>
> He is gray with tiger stripes. Has a huge pair of eyes in a tiny face.
> He has diamond shape markings on his little head, like several diamond
> patterns within each other.
> --

Rosy nose, white eye-liner and deep blue eyes. Polly
Posted to rec.food.cooking

totally adoptable, most people love a grey tiger... a purse i purchased at
neices store she worked at had two small grey kittens on it... that was in
sept. in nov was when storrmmee came to us... identical to one of the
kittens on the purse, Lee
"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
b.com...
> On 12/9/2011 9:18 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> ok somebody describe him, Lee

> Lee,
>
> He is gray with tiger stripes. Has a huge pair of eyes in a tiny face. He
> has diamond shape markings on his little head, like several diamond
> patterns within each other.
> --
> Janet Wilder
> Way-the-heck-south Texas
> Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
eb.com...

For those who asked:

http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh, what a cutie. He will make some lucky person a happy catslave.

MaryL
(East Texas)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:

> On 12/9/2011 5:17 PM, Jerry Avins wrote:
> > May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!

> Only long enough for him to be old enough for shots and adoption. But
> he thanks you for the good wishes.

Janet,
Since you obviously love animals by doing the foster parenting thing, it
must be very hard to eventually say goodbye to them. I'm not sure I could
give up that cute little kitten after all the care and bonding that you are
doing.

We had "Mr.Kitty" for 19 years. My daughter saw him (and his siblings) being
born and would bring him over here for short, daily visits even before he
was old enough to leave the mother. He became a true friend and member of
the family and will always be remembered and missed here.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 6:22 PM, Ema Nymton wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 4:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>> For those who asked:
>>
>> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>>
>> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
>> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

> Now that is a good looking cat, he will not have a problem finding a home.
>
> Becca

True enough; but have you ever seen a kitten that wasn't cute? I was in
a pet store the other day and a tabby kitten insisted on waving one paw
at me. It's just as well I'm a bit allergic to cats because I'd have
bought him on the spot.
--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm *not*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/10/2011 9:16 AM, James Silverton wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 6:22 PM, Ema Nymton wrote:
>> On 12/9/2011 4:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
>>> For those who asked:
>>>
>>> http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg
>>>
>>> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
>>> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

>> Now that is a good looking cat, he will not have a problem finding a
>> home.
>>
>> Becca

> True enough; but have you ever seen a kitten that wasn't cute? I was in
> a pet store the other day and a tabby kitten insisted on waving one paw
> at me. It's just as well I'm a bit allergic to cats because I'd have
> bought him on the spot.

Let me just add this story that seems to indicate that cat lovers are
everywhe
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ion-euros.html

--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm *not*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 8:04*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 5:17 PM, Jerry Avins wrote:
>
> > On Dec 9, 5:56 pm, Janet > *wrote:
> >> For those who asked:

> >>http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

> >> He is doing well on the kitten swill I make him from canned food and
> >> softened kitten kibble with lots of liquid.

> > May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!

> > Jerry

> Only long enough for him to be old enough for shots and adoption. *But
> he thanks you for the good wishes.

That was just a not-so-subtle nudge.

It seems that my dog adopted a (now well grown) kitten. Its home base
is on my patio, and Mooch (the dog) leaves food for it. When I
startled it once, it ran to Mooch for protection. It looks much like
your little critter will an a few months.

Jerry
--
"I view the progress of science as being the slow erosion of the
tendency to dichotomize." Barbara Smuts, U. Mich.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/10/2011 4:46 AM, Gary wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>> On 12/9/2011 5:17 PM, Jerry Avins wrote:
>>> May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!

>> Only long enough for him to be old enough for shots and adoption. But
>> he thanks you for the good wishes.

> Janet,
> Since you obviously love animals by doing the foster parenting thing, it
> must be very hard to eventually say goodbye to them. I'm not sure I could
> give up that cute little kitten after all the care and bonding that you are
> doing.
>
> We had "Mr.Kitty" for 19 years. My daughter saw him (and his siblings) being
> born and would bring him over here for short, daily visits even before he
> was old enough to leave the mother. He became a true friend and member of
> the family and will always be remembered and missed here.
>
> Gary

Gary,

It is, indeed, difficult to part with them, but our travel plans don't
work well with a cat. When we travel abroad, we have a swap-sitting
relationship with a neighbor. We take their dog, they take ours. The two
dogs adore each other. There is no provision for a little cat,
especially a baby one that needs a lot of attention.

We also travel in our small 22' RV. We already did a trip with the
previous fosterling and there is no way, I'm going to travel around for
over a month with a litter box in my shower. There is barely room for
DH, the 8 pound Toy Poodle and me. Cat's need lots of equipment.

When I am faced with the option of taking it hone for a few weeks of
fostering or it being put down, I will take it. I could not live with
myself if I was the cause for the death of any living thing (except for
bugs, of course).

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/10/2011 10:42 AM, Janet wrote:
> In raweb.com>,
> says...

http://i41.tinypic.com/e96iph.jpg

>>> May the little fellow bring you great joy for a long time!
>>>
>>> Jerry

>> Only long enough for him to be old enough for shots and adoption. But
>> he thanks you for the good wishes.

> What a little beauty, when he goes back to the centre for rehoming I
> don't think it will take long for him to pick a new owner.
>
> Janet UK

I don't doubt he'll be well touted by the staff. They will be able to
assure potential owners of his perfect litter box habits, his ability to
co-exist with a canine and his social skills with humans. He will be the
most perfectly adoptable cat in the shelter.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Spelling doesn't count. Cooking does.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/10/2011 2:04 PM, Janet wrote:

>> I don't doubt he'll be well touted by the staff. They will be able to
>> assure potential owners of his perfect litter box habits, his ability to
>> co-exist with a canine and his social skills with humans. He will be the
>> most perfectly adoptable cat in the shelter.

> so.. do they offer transatlantic mail order ? :-)
>
> Janet UK

That would be nice, wouldn't it. :-)

BBQ Photo Contest d[_4_] Barbecue 20 07-09-2007 12:03 PM
Posole photo Peter A General Cooking 2 25-12-2006 02:36 AM
Posole photo Omelet General Cooking 0 23-12-2006 11:53 PM