Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I wonder how many minutes until I see my post

I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
sucks!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:12:59 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

> I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
> so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
> sucks!!
>
> John Kuthe...

It's post after post like this that get you kill filed, John, because
you don't even have the courtesy to put a unique key word we can kill.
I'm getting ****ed off. There are test groups where you can post this
stuff all day long and not **** off anyone, why don't you use them
instead?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 2:42*pm, sf > wrote:
> It's post after post like this that get you kill filed, John, because
> you don't even have the courtesy to put a unique key word we can kill.
> I'm getting ****ed off. *There are test groups where you can post this
> stuff all day long and not **** off anyone, why don't you use them
> instead?
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

Get over it sf! Learn to either ignore/accept the things you can't
change or manage your anger better. This is the Internet. It's been
this way since it's inception for non-military use and it will never
change.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 10:12*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
> I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
> so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
> sucks!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Looks like you won or lost! I don't know which way you're betting
anymore. My time is now 11:32. I'm betting it posts within a minute.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 11:32Â*am, dsi1 > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 10:12Â*am, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
> > so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
> > sucks!!

> > John Kuthe...

> Looks like you won or lost! I don't know which way you're betting
> anymore. My time is now 11:32. I'm betting it posts within a minute.

ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘¯

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 12:42*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:12:59 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>
> > wrote:
> > I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
> > so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
> > sucks!!

> > John Kuthe...

> It's post after post like this that get you kill filed, John, because
> you don't even have the courtesy to put a unique key word we can kill.
> I'm getting ****ed off. *There are test groups where you can post this
> stuff all day long and not **** off anyone, why don't you use them
> instead?
>
> --
> Food is an important part of a balanced diet.

You can clearly see the subject line so why even bother to open, read
and worst of all...reply?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/9/2011 2:56 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Get over it sf! Learn to either ignore/accept the things you can't
> change or manage your anger better. This is the Internet. It's been
> this way since it's inception for non-military use and it will never
> change.

And that is why you once posted a running count of off-topic posts? Did
****ing off everyone else in this group help you "get over it"? Is that
how you "managed your anger"?

Pot. Kettle. Black. Doofus.

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 3:12*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> I think I will start typing the time just before I hit "Post message"
> so I can get a qualitative measure of exactly how much GoogleGroups
> sucks!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Slow night at the gomer house? Do you really have a job?

Don't worry, nobody's really mad at you. If they were they would
ignore you. It's just enjoyable to make fun of you. Especially when
you don't even get the joke
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 3:54*pm, George Leppla > wrote:
> On 12/9/2011 2:56 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Get over it sf! Learn to either ignore/accept the things you can't
> > change or manage your anger better. This is the Internet. It's been
> > this way since it's inception for non-military use and it will never
> > change.

> And that is why you once posted a running count of off-topic posts? *Did
> ****ing off everyone else in this group help you "get over it"? *Is that
> how you "managed your anger"?
>
> Pot. Kettle. Black. *Doofus.
>
> George L

No,I managed by parroting the exact behavior I was chagrining!
Mindless off topic posts.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 9, 10:32*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 3:54*pm, George Leppla > wrote:
>
> > On 12/9/2011 2:56 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Get over it sf! Learn to either ignore/accept the things you can't
> > > change or manage your anger better. This is the Internet. It's been
> > > this way since it's inception for non-military use and it will never
> > > change.

> > And that is why you once posted a running count of off-topic posts? *Did
> > ****ing off everyone else in this group help you "get over it"? *Is that
> > how you "managed your anger"?

> > Pot. Kettle. Black. *Doofus.

> > George L

> No,I managed by parroting the exact behavior I was chagrining!
> Mindless off topic posts.

It is good to confess ones own shortcomings. Repentance is magical. I
never mind saying, "I used to be incorrect, but am no longer
incorrect." Honesty is really more satisfying than dishonesty, and
the true scientist is always attempting to confirm the null
hypothesis. That can be hard because we all have the pride thing
going on, but I value becoming more correct over *having been*
correct.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan