Chris

Default halloween party food for children

Hi
Does anyone have some interesting Halloween food recipes or can
recommend a book with this kind of thing in it. I have to prepare food
for a party and am a bit short on ideas.
Spoons

check out your local library for some cookbooks.

Kraft - theres some really fun recipes
http://kraftfoods.com/kf/ff/Hallowee...iteRecipes.htm

caramel & chocolate covered apples
http://www.epicurious.com/bonappetit...g_class/apples

Witch finger cookies
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes.../fingers.html\

Tons for recipes and some have pictures
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/holiday-...halloween.html

take care,
SPOONS

Internet Traveler

Look in the magazine rack at the checkout line in the supermarkets. I found
one called 'Ghoulishly Great Haloween Recipes and Party Ideas', it was all
of $4. The recipes were of treats that looked like crawly animals, Moth
Cookies, Potato Bugs, Cheesy Snails...

"Chris" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi
> Does anyone have some interesting Halloween food recipes or can
> recommend a book with this kind of thing in it. I have to prepare food
> for a party and am a bit short on ideas.

zxcvbob

Chris wrote:
> Hi
> Does anyone have some interesting Halloween food recipes or can
> recommend a book with this kind of thing in it. I have to prepare food
> for a party and am a bit short on ideas.

The bleeding heart gelatin in _How to Play With Your Food_, by Penn and
Teller should be quite a hit. I saw one on TV once.

Best regards,
Bob