Experienced Member

Default 6-Quart Stand Mixer for Christmas?

Christmas is coming,we will hold a party at home.
I am looking for a new Stand Mixer for this party.Has anyone of u have seen this 6-Quart Stand Mixer?What do u think about it?
Is it nice for Christmas?
Give me some reviews.thx.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"mikeskinny22" > wrote in message

> Christmas is coming,we will hold a party at home.
> I am looking for a new Stand Mixer for this party.Has anyone of u have
> seen this '6-Quart Stand Mixer'
> http://tinyurl.com/cb3yosy
> What do u think about it?
> Is it nice for Christmas?
> Give me some reviews.thx.

Depends on what you mean by "nice for Xmas"

The motor is big enough to push heavier doughs
Although I'm not a fan of suspended containers, since they serve to raise
the center of gravity and make the thing less stable is you're pushing some
heavier material around.

On the other hand KitchenAid is a solid product and parts & accessories can
be easily found.

Price seems to be competitive as well.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:29:58 +0000 in rec.food.cooking, mikeskinny22
> wrote,
>
>Christmas is coming,we will hold a party at home.
>I am looking for a new Stand Mixer for this party.Has anyone of u have
>seen this '6-Quart Stand Mixer' (http://tinyurl.com/...

Go set yourself on fire, stupid affiliate referral link spammer.

Cuisinart SM-55 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, White [email protected] Wine 0 21-05-2009 12:02 PM
FS: KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White [email protected] Marketplace 0 15-12-2006 03:29 PM
Stand mixer limey General Cooking 3 15-07-2005 12:51 AM
KitchenAid Stand Mixer - 5 or 6 Quart Professional? Her Subj. Baking 67 03-05-2005 10:44 PM
Stand Mixer jmk Cooking Equipment 7 14-04-2004 01:28 AM