FoodBanter.com

-   -   Passing (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/413112-passing.html)

Brooklyn1 25-11-2011 02:56 PM

Passing

It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
very nice fellow and will be missed.

jmcquown[_2_] 25-11-2011 03:45 PM

Passing

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Jill

notbob 25-11-2011 03:54 PM

Passing

On 2011-11-25, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Damn! Another one.

We outta change our name to rec.food.geezer.cooking. Helluva die-off,
this year. No wonder we no longer suffer troll problems. They all
died.

Tell Van's family I offer my condolences.

nb

Janet Wilder[_1_] 25-11-2011 04:57 PM

Passing

On 11/25/2011 8:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Condolences to the family.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

Ema Nymton 26-11-2011 01:18 AM

Passing

On 11/25/2011 8:56 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

How sad, thanks for letting us know, Sheldon.

Becca

Dimitri 26-11-2011 03:38 PM

Passing

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> It's with great sorrow that I'm announcing the passing of Van (Robert
> Vann), he died November 20th of a heart attack. I don't think many
> know of him as he hasn't posted much for the past few years. He was a
> very nice fellow and will be missed.

Bummer :-(

Dimitri