Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Monte Cristo Sandwich

i will tell you what ever i want, its usenet... it doesn't matter if her
thoughts are right or wrong, she obviously is abiding by the terms of the
hoa and has joined the club... now she is a member, she can spend that
membership however she wants... there is no changing the fact that she has
to spend the money, but how she gets her value is up to her, low class or
not i would entertain myself... she didn't choose the house it was left to
her, totally different than if she had purchased and then ignored things...
and why should she move in this economy and loose part of the value just
because she is ****ed about this aspect of living there, i say, pay the
stupid money get all the entertainment she can and then when the economy
picks up she can sell/move or stay...

you take this all too seriously,

Lee
"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:51:20 -0600, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>yep don't like what i write block me, i don't care what you thinks, it is
>>her money and she can spend it how she wants, oh wait, she has to spend it
>>to keep her money so why not get entertainement out of it, you need to
>>lighten up, Lee

> Don't tell me what to do. Jill's attitude is wrong and she's even
> stated the law isn't on her side. Creating a circus in a private
> restaurant is pretty low class. If you don't like the rules then
> move.
>
> Lou
>
>>"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:27:02 -0600, "Storrmmee"

>>> How childish.
>>>
>>> Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/26/11 5:06 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> i will tell you what ever i want, its usenet... it doesn't matter if her
> thoughts are right or wrong, she obviously is abiding by the terms of the
> hoa and has joined the club... now she is a member, she can spend that
> membership however she wants... there is no changing the fact that she has
> to spend the money, but how she gets her value is up to her, low class or
> not i would entertain myself... she didn't choose the house it was left to
> her, totally different than if she had purchased and then ignored things...
> and why should she move in this economy and loose part of the value just
> because she is ****ed about this aspect of living there, i say, pay the
> stupid money get all the entertainment she can and then when the economy
> picks up she can sell/move or stay...

Of course she would also risk offending her neighbors who might be
dining at the club that night. Why punish them? By thumbing her nose at
the combined community she risks alienating herself all the more. Not
always a smart thing to do, IMO.

Requiring everyone to utilize the club to a certain minimum amount
insures the club remains viable and available, which can be an important
feature when one is reselling their house. How desirable would it be to
have it closed down for lack of support?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

no arguement on any of that, i was mostly poking fun at hoas, and lou was
taking ti wayyy to seriously, Jill has accepted, from her comments she has
to spend the money, sometimes thinking about doing rude things makes it a
little more humorous, Lee
"Goomba" > wrote in message
> On 11/26/11 5:06 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> i will tell you what ever i want, its usenet... it doesn't matter if her
>> thoughts are right or wrong, she obviously is abiding by the terms of the
>> hoa and has joined the club... now she is a member, she can spend that
>> membership however she wants... there is no changing the fact that she
>> has
>> to spend the money, but how she gets her value is up to her, low class or
>> not i would entertain myself... she didn't choose the house it was left
>> her, totally different than if she had purchased and then ignored
>> things...
>> and why should she move in this economy and loose part of the value just
>> because she is ****ed about this aspect of living there, i say, pay the
>> stupid money get all the entertainment she can and then when the economy
>> picks up she can sell/move or stay...

> Of course she would also risk offending her neighbors who might be dining
> at the club that night. Why punish them? By thumbing her nose at the
> combined community she risks alienating herself all the more. Not always a
> smart thing to do, IMO.
>
> Requiring everyone to utilize the club to a certain minimum amount insures
> the club remains viable and available, which can be an important feature
> when one is reselling their house. How desirable would it be to have it
> closed down for lack of support?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:45:23 -0500, Goomba >
wrote:

>On 11/26/11 5:06 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> i will tell you what ever i want, its usenet... it doesn't matter if her
>> thoughts are right or wrong, she obviously is abiding by the terms of the
>> hoa and has joined the club... now she is a member, she can spend that
>> membership however she wants... there is no changing the fact that she has
>> to spend the money, but how she gets her value is up to her, low class or
>> not i would entertain myself... she didn't choose the house it was left to
>> her, totally different than if she had purchased and then ignored things...
>> and why should she move in this economy and loose part of the value just
>> because she is ****ed about this aspect of living there, i say, pay the
>> stupid money get all the entertainment she can and then when the economy
>> picks up she can sell/move or stay...

>Of course she would also risk offending her neighbors who might be
>dining at the club that night. Why punish them? By thumbing her nose at
>the combined community she risks alienating herself all the more. Not
>always a smart thing to do, IMO.
>
>Requiring everyone to utilize the club to a certain minimum amount
>insures the club remains viable and available, which can be an important
>feature when one is reselling their house. How desirable would it be to
>have it closed down for lack of support?

I doubt it would cease to be if a few opted out, and if a majority
opted out that proves it's worthless. But the club is not the real
issue, the real issue is if Jill can afford to live in that gift horse
house... if she could afford that house the club dues wouldn't amount
to a pimple on sf's huge cellulite ass. Jill doesn't belong there,
she's not a golfer, she's isolated all on her own on that stupid
island, and that house is in no way suitable for her. It's very easy
to say make friends, but in reality making friends, especially in mid
life and for someone with no children, is probably the most difficult
thing to accomplish, and most especially in a private community that
by its very nature excludes people. I wouldn't live there for even a
day if if it was given to me for free, I never would have moved in...
I would have immediately listed it with a realtor. I couldn't live
with rulz, that's why I chose to live where I do... I live exactly how
I choose, I don't mow my grass for anyone other than for me, and if
one day I can no longer I won't and no one will even notice... I have
lots of neighbors who don't mow a blade. I live how I like, but I've
really no idea how Jill likes to live, I only know from these threads
how she doesn't like to live.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:31:00 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:40:15 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

>> Hey Lou, I pay whether I eat there or not. What is this eating like a King
>> business? Burger King? (laughing)
>>
>>> Did he invite a bunch of low-class floozies and winos? That's what I
>>> would do just out of spite (if I were in Jill's position where I got a
>>> free house and free money).

>> Steve, that money wasn't free (ever heard of taxes?!) and neither was the
>> house. I pay property tax, membership dues, assessment fees. And repairs
>> on a 1987 house are not much fun, either.

>Uh, and what do you pay the taxes with? Free money. It sure as hell
>ain't money you saved up over the heard because by your own admission
>you were pretty broke and unemployed.

She has a very strange way of looking at things.

Lou

Monte Cristo sandwich .. what up with the jam? RocketMan Historic 7 02-11-2007 12:57 AM
Bennigan's Monte Cristo Deweydecimal Recipes (moderated) 0 06-10-2006 11:19 PM
Monte Cristo SS Recipes (moderated) 0 03-10-2006 04:40 AM
Monte Cristo Sandwich Charles Gifford Historic 12 01-05-2004 08:54 AM