Experienced Member

Default Beautiful dinnerware set for Thanksgiving's Day?

Thanksgiving's Day is coming,we will hold a party at home.
I am looking for a new dinnerware set for this party.Has anyone of u have seen this Holiday Traditions 16 Piece Set?What do u think about it?
Is it nice for Thanksgiving's Day party?
Give me some reviews.thx.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 19/11/2011 8:00 PM, mikeskinny22 wrote:
> Thanksgiving's Day is coming,we will hold a party at home.
> I am looking for a new dinnerware set for this party.Has anyone of u
> have seen this 'Holiday Traditions 16 Piece Set'
> (http://tinyurl.com/d3w7r2c)?What do u think about it?
> Is it nice for Thanksgiving's Day party?
> Give me some reviews.thx.

Definitely don't buy this stuff. Its heat resistance isn't great and
will most likely crack under the influence of hot liquids. This will
result in severe burns and scalding. Definitely one to avoid!

--

Krypsis
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
mikeskinny22 > wrote:

> Thanksgiving's Day is coming,we will hold a party at home.
> I am looking for a new dinnerware set for this party.Has anyone of u
> have seen this 'Holiday Traditions 16 Piece Set'
> (http://tinyurl.com/d3w7r2c)?What do u think about it?

The pattern is not to my taste but if you like it, that's all that
matters. Mikasa is a well-known brand but I don't know about this line
of it.

> Is it nice for Thanksgiving's Day party?

Sure, if you like Christmas dishes at Thanksgiving.

> Give me some reviews.thx.

I wouldn't buy it, but if you like it, go for it. Looks pretty
expensive for four places, though.
--
Barb,
http://web.me.com/barbschaller September 5, 2011
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:54:04 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

> In article >,
> mikeskinny22 > wrote:
>
> > Thanksgiving's Day is coming,we will hold a party at home.
> > I am looking for a new dinnerware set for this party.Has anyone of u
> > have seen this 'Holiday Traditions 16 Piece Set'
> > (http://tinyurl.com/d3w7r2c)?What do u think about it?

> The pattern is not to my taste but if you like it, that's all that
> matters. Mikasa is a well-known brand but I don't know about this line
> of it.
>
> > Is it nice for Thanksgiving's Day party?

> Sure, if you like Christmas dishes at Thanksgiving.
>
> > Give me some reviews.thx.

> I wouldn't buy it, but if you like it, go for it. Looks pretty
> expensive for four places, though.

Not sure it what I'm looking at is what was posted... gray rim with a
scroll-y looking design on it? We bought that for our DD to use as
everyday "china". What's so special about that?

--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.